Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

The Reason We Won Today

Underpants

Jaaskelainen!

Pulled out 3 great sav#

es today to keep us in it.

Anyone else see his reaction to our second?

Great keeper and we are lucky to have him.

Dont overplay him - yeah he did well today but if a big club had come in he would have fcuked off no worries and not give s flyin' fcuk about BWFC

FFS.

What the hell has that got to do with anything now?

SO 2 GOOD SAVES TODAY MAKES HIM ACE DOES IT- WOULSD AVE FCUKED HIM OFF FOR AL ALI HASBI IN AUGUST AND STICKING TO IT, CANT KICK FOR TOFFEE AND COMMANDS THE BOX LIKE McCANN IS A BOX TO BOX PLAYER - SHYTE

we won today because we played like a proper team.

the keeper did his job well, the defenders defended.

muamba looked like the player he is, not a footballer in the pure sense but up and down tackling and breaking things up.

kev d led the line

ricardo showed why he should play every week.

taylor more effective on the right.

4-5-1 is the way we should play, on today alone the 1 is kev d, do we change things for elmander ?

it wass nt offside but it was a penalty.

Guest westmidswhite
we won today because we played like a proper team.

the keeper did his job well, the defenders defended.

muamba looked like the player he is, not a footballer in the pure sense but up and down tackling and breaking things up.

kev d led the line

ricardo showed why he should play every week.

taylor more effective on the right.

4-5-1 is the way we should play, on today alone the 1 is kev d, do we change things for elmander ?

it wass nt offside but it was a penalty.

AND FOR ONCE IN A LONG TIME KEVIN NOLAN HAD AN EXCELLENT GAME - I have been one of his biggest critics this season but if he can turn out performances like that more often then things will change round for us. Agree with all the other points by Ani

Jaaskelainen!

Pulled out 3 great saves today to keep us in it.

Anyone else see his reaction to our second?

Great keeper and we are lucky to have him.

Also ricky comming on, should never have been dropped, i would keep taylor on the right.

Jussi played well indeed, as did Jlloyd, Muamba, Nolan, Gardner and Davies. Taylor could well fit in on the right, but he'll have to keep tracking back to cover Steinsson who has very poor positional sense IMO.

Guest The Special One

we got lucky end of

no way would gingerbollocks of made the substitution that brought Gardner on, and he tried his best to miss it

we got lucky end of

no way would gingerbollocks of made the substitution that brought Gardner on, and he tried his best to miss it

I thought Megson got lucky too, made the wrong decision not to start Gardner in the first place.

P.S He was just trying to make it look good, cant beat in off the bar :pardon:

Edited by tylswhite

Jussi made a couple of great saves, but the biggest reason for me was we actually got into wide positions a couple of times, used some pace to get in behind their full backs and put 2 decent balls across the box. Just shows we don't have to be one dimensional and lump it up to Davies all the time.

AND FOR ONCE IN A LONG TIME KEVIN NOLAN HAD AN EXCELLENT GAME -

A bit over the top I think. How do you explain the glorious chance to score that he missed.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.