Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Owen Coyle

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wikipedia says Coyle was apparently our second choice if Mugson hadn't come!

Having seen the Burnley fightback on TV (which reminded me of the Rioch days...) perhaps he should have been our no. 1 choice?!

It's not new news. Also, using the word "Mugson" makes you sound about 10 years old

Having seen the Burnley fightback on TV (which reminded me of the Rioch days...) perhaps he should have been our no. 1 choice?!

20/20 vision is wonderful isn't it?

• Site Supporter

its wikipedia... means less than nothing.

Does wikipedia actually say Mugson?

If not i'll change it and add that we are close to signing kaka.

Jesus, it's like 1984 on this site, the Mods are like the Thought Police

a bit harsh really. I actually think they do a reasonable job, otherwise this place would be over run by complete nobbers. They spend a lot of time tidying up this site, and making it readable for normal folk...........and all for only ?8K per year

• Moderators
a bit harsh really. I actually think they do a reasonable job, otherwise this place would be over run by complete nobbers. They spend a lot of time tidying up this site, and making it readable for normal folk...........and all for only ?8K per year

It's been a difficult week, to have someone come out from nowhere and have a pop feels like a kick in the bollocks. Everyone else has been very understanding, and we thank them for that.

Still, that's another nobber on the radar.

It's been a difficult week, to have someone come out from nowhere and have a pop feels like a kick in the bollocks. Everyone else has been very understanding, and we thank them for that.

Still, that's another nobber on the radar.

ANOTHER NOBBER ON THE RADAR SMILEY WILL BE MADE UP :yahoo:

Guest pansyroadwhite

well i am intersted in that, how does this site run?

just wanna know incase i say summat i am not really allowed to in the future :mellow:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.