Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Megson Lovers

bwfcuk

first time i've said it too

which is even more worrying

i've refused to eat me tea

:D

He's not, he's demolished steak and chips while watching a match on Setenantaa, whatever its called.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel a ban coming. Don't post against the clique's point of view.

How many times does it have to be said. A structured well thought out post regarding what's going wrong, who's to blame, where can we improve, is positively enouraged as part of debate, but saying "we are shite", "Mugson is a ginger", "Megson lovers defend that" etc are just silly comments.

How many times does it have to be said. A structured well thought out post regarding what's going wrong, who's to blame, where can we improve, is positively enouraged as part of debate, but saying "we are shite", "Mugson is a ginger", "Megson lovers defend that" etc are just silly comments.

Where does being told to "fcuk off" by a fellow clique member constitute a well thought out post?

If you want a structured well thought out post then here's one:

I dislike Megson, not for Lisbon away, nor the following performance at Wigan but for last seasons performance against FULHAM, who had the worst away record at the time, and we sent out a team that performed as if they had been told not not lose rather than to go out and win the game!

I would rather finish fourth from bottom in the Premier League and not not try to win any cup games than play entertaining football with the possibility of being relegated and end up like Leeds, Charlton blah. blah. blah.

that statement to me somes you up as 1 boring fucker.

oh and why is it that only true fans have chose to stick with the club and back megson????

do you really rate yourselfs higher than others because you've backed a crap manger on here???

i watched that shite today and will to the end of the season and the rest of my life

i argree dickheads singing megson is a wanker is wrong but just coz i think megson is a fucking shite manger

does not mean im not backing the club or you (megson lovers) are better fans even tho most of you watch it on internet.

i dont want him sacked now hes gotta stay till the end of the season.

but for me he has to go then but i really cant see it happin

some of the games this year have been fucking awful no sorry most have been awful

why the fuck does he play skd on the right wing?

why can he not play talyor in the middle and garder on the wing?

rant over

That has to be the worst Home performance of the season.

We were awful.

So let's look at who we have to instill belief & confidence.

gary megson & alan Cork!!!!!

Fucking inspiring!!!!

Isaac pissed, home & about to order an indian!!

Fucking abismal!!!

toodle fucking pip

Edited by isaacunt

• Moderators
That has to be the worst Home performance of the season.

We were awful.

So let's look at who we have to instill belief & confidence.

fergie and queiroz!!!!!

Fucking inspiring!!!!

Isaac pissed, home & about to order an indian!!

Fucking abismal!!!

toodle fucking pip

ho, fcuking ho

teh one bright spot today was your lot getting dicked

Guest bwfcdan
whats a megson lover?

West Brom fans, Phil Gartside, certain Bolton fans and the Gingers For Justice Association.

• Site Supporter

I did my bellyaching this afternoon - it was mostly awful.

We do seem to have a problem with teams perceived to be an easy 3 points, but that has been the case for time eternal.

We'll stay up and it'll be cheaper next season.

Tony Cee - it was rubbish today. However, I feel sacking the manager would be wrong. Please don't chip in as we know what you think already.

Edit: Oh oh, Victor is in the house, get your nooses ready.

Edited by Spider

Guest bwfc devon
I can't believe it!

My 4 year old daughter enjoyed that and said she'd like to go again!!

:rofl:

Is she a Fulham fan, glad she enjoyed it :good:

Where does being told to "fcuk off" by a fellow clique member constitute a well thought out post?

If you want a structured well thought out post then here's one:

I dislike Megson, not for Lisbon away, nor the following performance at Wigan but for last seasons performance against FULHAM, who had the worst away record at the time, and we sent out a team that performed as if they had been told not not lose rather than to go out and win the game!

We were fuking rubish today, we were worse than rubbish.

whatever you think about megson, we were rubbish today.

whatevern you think about the clique we were fucking rubbish today.

no one who likes megson,excuses megson, accepts megson, hates megson could nsay we were nt rubbish today, totally shit.

young davies for me looks out of his depth, aob needs to dropped.

nothing positive out of today in terms of football.

2 pints before game 4 in second half and about to start second bottle of red wine but other than that it was fuckingshitewantpisscuntfrothingcrap.

Can I chuck Jussi in n'all? He's spent years not coming for things and today he was charging round like a mad man. I can sort of understand AOB's panic.

I knew there would be someone defending O'Brien. As in everyone else will be criticising him so not to be one of the herd I'll try and look clever by making excuses for him. Often happened with Nolan in the last couple of seasons. He wasn't the only one by any means but he was the worst of a very bad bunch of performers today. And it's not exactly the first time is it? Weak link all season. If Puygrenier and Big Danny are not better options then we are in trouble.

What worried me was the complete lack of fight in our players today. Nobody seemed to be working for each other, moving off the ball, covering,geeing the others up. It was dire, as bad as I've felt in a long time leaving the Reebok today. Again where was plan B? Why no width to our play? People moaned when we played the long ball under the previous (but one) manager but it feels like we are playing it much more now.

West Brom up next, I'll be there. surely we won't lose to them?

• Site Supporter
I did my bellyaching this afternoon - it was mostly awful.

We do seem to have a problem with teams perceived to be an easy 3 points, but that has been the case for time eternal.

We'll stay up and it'll be cheaper next season.

Tony Cee - it was rubbish today. However, I feel sacking the manager would be wrong. Please don't chip in as we know what you think already.

Edit: Oh oh, Victor is in the house, get your nooses ready.

we were lucky against spurs , west ham and newcastle. today we were found out, if we carry on aka everton, stoke we will get dicked by WBA.

if we can't sell more than 22k at ?10 a time what does that say ??

team and "fans" in harmony....both can't be arsed

we are the next charlton....

happy now spider ?

• Site Supporter
we were lucky against spurs , west ham and newcastle. today we were found out, if we carry on aka everton, stoke we will get dicked by WBA.

if we can't sell more than 22k at ?10 a time what does that say ??

team and "fans" in harmony....both can't be arsed

we are the next charlton....

happy now spider ?

i thought it was ?15 for women only?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.