Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

E D L march

• Moderators

from their website

We will continue to demonstrate across the country until our government does something of substance to rid our shores of Jihadists operating here, with the intention to cause death and violence towards the people of this country and others. To the British government, you are an embarrasment to us all. Pull you're finger out NOW and do away with the Politically Correct red tape that you claim is tying you're hands. Do you're job and protect the people of this country.

deary me

from their website

deary me

They can't march on the 20th! I'm already pencilled in for a protest against the innapropriate use of inverted commas. I've got word that some EDL members are planning on dressing up in clothing which is freely available from my website and are planning on attacking poor quality English Language students so that we'll get the blame! Someone must put a stop to this!

• Site Supporter

They'd better fucking do the march.

All the signage for my "Poppadoms & Petrol Bombs" concessions has arrived and at ?1.12 per litre the petrol hasn't come cheap. I've had the chicken marinading in naga sauce for 2 weeks already and a batch of 2000 assorted poppadoms and naans is sat in the pantry.

We all know the English love a curry after a ruck so I'm expecting to make a killing, if you'll excuse the pun.

They can't march on the 20th! I'm already pencilled in for a protest against the innapropriate use of inverted commas. I've got word that some EDL members are planning on dressing up in clothing which is freely available from my website and are planning on attacking poor quality English Language students so that we'll get the blame! Someone must put a stop to this!

You'll be alright in the garden of England wearing sandals and a fucking hessian sack then won't you

You'll be alright in the garden of England wearing sandals and a fucking hessian sack then won't you

For the twelfth and final time - I live in Halliwell.

About the hessian sack and sandles. They're terribly comfortable and are made in a non exploitative lesbian farmers co-operative in Mozambique and were worth every fair trade penny.

I and my left wing, liberal, hand wringing, apologist comrades will however, be changing out of them on the 20th March to don our EDL t-shirts in an attempt to cause trouble for which the EDL will take the blame!

• Site Supporter

For the twelfth and final time - I live in Halliwell.

About the hessian sack and sandles. They're terribly comfortable and are made in a non exploitative lesbian farmers co-operative in Mozambique and were worth every fair trade penny.

I and my left wing, liberal, hand wringing, apologist comrades will however, be changing out of them on the 20th March to don our EDL t-shirts in an attempt to cause trouble for which the EDL will take the blame!

Errr... when I saw you in the Varsity recently I could have sworn you were wearing capitalist, sweatshop produced western clothing befitting an infidel.

And you've not had long hair for years now.

Errr... when I saw you in the Varsity recently I could have sworn you were wearing capitalist, sweatshop produced western clothing befitting an infidel.

And you've not had long hair for years now.

Sssshhhh - you'll blow my cover.

It's a little known fact that Che Guevara fought much of the Cuban revolution using a Louis Vuitton manbag to keep his ammo in. It's hard to see on the grainy, black and white photos but its there if you look closely enough. And Castro got his combats from Gap.

Guest bwfcdan

I don't get what they're about?? Plus I don't like walking, can they not have floats like Bolton Carnaval..

They're all for world love and peace...basically a big bunch off hippies...

• 1 month later...

Oh joy i can see the Monday BEN headlines already 'Bolton smashed to pieces by braindead morons'.

Cost the council and it's rate payers a fortune this thing already nevermind the cost of the clean up afterwards and loss of earnings for already struggling businesses.

Plus it'll change fuck all other than giving the extremist nutters more ammo to recruit dissaffected muslims.

But it is your right i suppose so try not to smash up too much of the town please.

Oh joy i can see the Monday BEN headlines already 'Bolton smashed to pieces by braindead morons'.

Cost the council and it's rate payers a fortune this thing already nevermind the cost of the clean up afterwards and loss of earnings for already struggling businesses.

Plus it'll change fuck all other than giving the extremist nutters more ammo to recruit dissaffected muslims.

But it is your right i suppose so try not to smash up too much of the town please.

Can Bolton look much worse than what it already is?

Zzzzzz!Your putting everyone to sleep again Frank with your bullsh*t!