Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Recent Filums I've Watched

Smiley

On 27/12/2020 at 18:57, Rudy said:

Soul, Pixar filum on Disney+ is superb

Seen that this morning. Stunning.

On 30/12/2020 at 20:35, Escobarp said:

🤣🤣 I had a Range Rover sport a few years back. Private plate the lot. Gilet on. I looked the dogs bollocks 

On 30/12/2020 at 20:36, radcliffewhite1 said:

Leather jacket would finish it off 

Guilty of the lot, except private plate 🤣

I’ve about 8 leather jackets ATM, used to have more. Love em. 

Got 2 gilets too. 1 was given to me by the rugby team we sponsor so it wasn’t purchased. They’re ace though

RR is being sold as soon as the new electric car arrives though

• Site Supporter
14 hours ago, Rudy said:

The Trial of The Chicago 7. 

Wow what a story, what a film

Yep, a really good watch.

I know it was a few years ago but it just highlights how shit the judicial system is in the States.

Just now, Mr Grey said:

The missus made me watch 'Fifty Shades Darker' last night, fucking hate watching myself on film. 

Anyway she wants to watch the 3rd installment of Mr Grey tonight, I've cracked a bottle of merlot 🍷🎬

Get the plug in now pal 👍🏼

1 minute ago, Mr Grey said:

Actually, she said I'm going up stairs for a show and to change....

...there's me rubbing me little hands and checking if me boxers are clean, 25 mins later she comes dow in a pair of JOGGERS! 

I kid you not 😏

My sort of woman that 🤣

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Actually, she said I'm going up stairs for a show and to change....

...there's me rubbing me little hands and checking if me boxers are clean, 25 mins later she comes dow in a pair of JOGGERS! 

I kid you not 😏

Who was upstairs?

Watched two belting films.last night. 

Spontaneous - based on a YA novel, about teenage kids who explode for no reason. Of you've got teenagers, its a great film to watch with them and a top soundtrack.

Babyteeth - about a terminally ill school girl who falls in love with a drug dealer but it proves to be the best thing for her as they fall in love. In floods of tears at the end, but worth it.

14 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

Watched two belting films.last night. 

Spontaneous - based on a YA novel, about teenage kids who explode for no reason. Of you've got teenagers, its a great film to watch with them and a top soundtrack.

Babyteeth - about a terminally ill school girl who falls in love with a drug dealer but it proves to be the best thing for her as they fall in love. In floods of tears at the end, but worth it.

Sounds cheery for a Sat night 🤣

• Members

Few films I’ve watched in the past few weeks

My cousin Vinny. Brilliant and Hilarious, love Joe Pesci

12 angry men. Put it off for years because I wanted to forget the hype around it , not surprising it’s always in the best films of all time lists 

• Moderators
Just now, Rudy said:

Few films I’ve watched in the past few weeks

My cousin Vinny. Brilliant and Hilarious, love Joe Pesci

12 angry men. Put it off for years because I wanted to forget the hype around it , not surprising it’s always in the best films of all time lists 

Is that the first time you've seen it? 

Fucking ace film, watched it at the cinema when it came out on 92 and probably seen it a hundred times since 

In case you're wondering, Marisa Tomei has got them out loads of times if you were to look

• Members
39 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

Is that the first time you've seen it? 

Fucking ace film, watched it at the cinema when it came out on 92 and probably seen it a hundred times since 

In case you're wondering, Marisa Tomei has got them out loads of times if you were to look

I watched it as a kid, that’s what started my obsession with Joe Pesci films

Duly noted 😁

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

For years I’ve always had my top 3 films in no particular order 

Pulp Fiction

The Shining

Goodfellas.

There are ones like The Departed, City Of God, Green Mile, Forrest Gump, Carlitos Way who would make up a top 10ish but I think I have an Undisputed Champion. 

The Godfather. Now I saw it first when I was a teenager and thought yeah it’s good but I didn’t appreciate it then because I had the attention span of a packet of cigs and it was lacking explosions and gimps then in my twenties but I smoked a hell of a lot of weed then so again I didn’t appreciate it.

A few weeks ago it was on the beeb and I watched it with the Wife which was annoying because I had to pause explain, pause, explain

So last night on my own, no weed, no distractions I watched it in its entirety. There’s only one word you can use to describe The Godfather and it hardly applies to any other film.

Perfection. 

14 minutes ago, Rudy said:

Pulp Fiction

The Shining

Goodfellas.

There are ones like The Departed, City Of God, Green Mile, Forrest Gump, Carlitos Way who would make up a top 10ish but I think I have an Undisputed Champion. 

The Godfather. Now I saw it first when I was a teenager and thought yeah it’s good but I didn’t appreciate it then because I had the attention span of a packet of cigs and it was lacking explosions and gimps then in my twenties but I smoked a hell of a lot of weed then so again I didn’t appreciate it.

A few weeks ago it was on the beeb and I watched it with the Wife which was annoying because I had to pause explain, pause, explain

So last night on my own, no weed, no distractions I watched it in its entirety. There’s only one word you can use to describe The Godfather and it hardly applies to any other film.

Perfection. 

Godfather 2 is better

• Members
Just now, boltondiver said:

Godfather 2 is better

That’s getting watched this week because it’s been even longer since I’ve seen that.

I remember not being a huge fan of the flashbacks but I put that down to not appreciating the art of films as much then

Ill report back BD

Just now, Rudy said:

That’s getting watched this week because it’s been even longer since I’ve seen that.

I remember not being a huge fan of the flashbacks but I put that down to not appreciating the art of films as much then

Ill report back BD

Oh, and forget 3

• Members
17 minutes ago, Rudy said:

Pulp Fiction

The Shining

Goodfellas.

Perfection. 

Never seen the Godfather. Is that bad?