Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Blackburns Attendance

Can any one tell me how Blackburn can get thousands more fans than us for a shite game against Wigan, than us against an attractive Spurs team, are they giving tickets away or are there merchandising team that much better than ours, I can't fathhom how they got that crowd in yesterday.

Can any one tell me how Blackburn can get thousands more fans than us for a shite game against Wigan, than us against an attractive Spurs team, are they giving tickets away or are there merchandising team that much better than ours, I can't fathhom how they got that crowd in yesterday.

you should be a wigan fan

• Site Supporter

our regular home fan attendance this season is around 18000, there's about 22,000

their ST prices are comparable to Wigan's so put it directly down to that.

as i have said before though, can't understand why more people don't take advantage of our ?50 offer for U18's.

our regular home fan attendance this season is around 18000, there's about 22,000

as i have said before though, can't understand why more people don't take advantage of our ?50 offer for U18's.

Blackburns ground is still in the town where as ours is an arse to get to which possibly puts people off

• Moderators

i wouldn't put it directly down to that, we didn't boost our attendances massively when we slashed the north stand prices and introduced ?49 tickets, prob helped us maintain the crowds we get now rather than see them slip further

blackburn had some offer on today for cheap tickets and it wasn't on tv at 12.45

maybe they just have slightly more fans willing to turn up than us these days

It was only ?10 for adult tickets,even Wigan took 3,000 supporters at the bargain price.

• Site Supporter

i wouldn't put it directly down to that, we didn't boost our attendances massively when we slashed the north stand prices and introduced ?49 tickets, prob helped us maintain the crowds we get now rather than see them slip further

blackburn had some offer on today for cheap tickets and it wasn't on tv at 12.45

maybe they just have slightly more fans willing to turn up than us these days

yes, but the point is, they are regularly getting 4000 more home fans than us

We always seem to have this discussion. Why are people surprised that folk won't pay a fortune to watch a game on sky. i did not go yesterday because it was an early kick off and on telly if it was not on tv i probably would have gone.

• Moderators

We always seem to have this discussion. Why are people surprised that folk won't pay a fortune to watch a game on sky. i did not go yesterday because it was an early kick off and on telly if it was not on tv i probably would have gone.

fortune?

my arse

that game yesterday wouldn't have been overpriced at a ton

If ?23 is a fortune for premier league football, we're nover going to attract the fans in.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.