Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Blackpool Next Week - A Plea

Ani

Everyone who stays away from games these days for whatever reason make an exception and turn up for this.

I know there are a few with real reasons not to attend but for all the others get there.

We are in massive debt but today was brilliant, a few more thousand wanderers could top it.

In a champions league spot, saturday 3 pm kick off, local team who will bring plenty, good football (very good football)

it really hardly gets much better.

Everyone who stays away from games these days for whatever reason make an exception and turn up for this.

I know there are a few with real reasons not to attend but for all the others get there.

We are in massive debt but today was brilliant, a few more thousand wanderers could top it.

In a champions league spot, saturday 3 pm kick off, local team who will bring plenty, good football (very good football)

it really hardly gets much better.

I second that, the last few home games have been absolutely top class entertainment, the atmosphere fantastic from the 18-19 k fans there, would be great to show our appreciation to the Owen Coyle the players and the man who has made it all possible (Eddie Davies) with a full stadium.

It'd be great to have a full house, but I can't help thinking, if they can't be arsed now then they'll never come back & frankly, f?ck em. To be honest I didn't realise there was only 22k on today till Col said. The atmosphere was that good.

• Moderators

I was going to post similar

they'll bring the whole south stand

we should turn out too

this is as good as it's been since I've been watching, on the pitch wise, can't believe anyone would stay away from this one

even the old uns who don't like modern football should get stirrings in their loins given it's a reminscent fixture in that it's Blackpool

do come

Edited by ZicoKelly

Been to all the away league games apart from Everton this season but only the Stoke game so far at home

I will definately be there next Saturday and City away the following week

We have been on the telly too much and I dont go when we are on the telly (?40 or so in petrol plus the ticket price)

I cant wait for next Saturday

been to last 2 home games and for entertainent,its not been this good since the rioch days

got some friends coming over from guildford for the weekend

its jimmy riddles leaving do as well, so it'll be a leo sayer with hopefully a full house at the reebok and a nice hostile atmosphere.

I think I will go next Saturday. Why break the habit of a lifetime. If only we could keep a clean sheet but we still score more than the opposition.

whats the word from the locals Gonzo are they up for it?

there was a poll in the blackpool gazette called 'games you would leave youe wfie for'...bolton scored 78%.

they are up for it bigtime.every man jack and his dog is making the trip.

as ive said before im worried.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.