Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Whats The Next Thing To Happen To Japan.?

• Members

As we have relatives in Kawasaki City, hopefully, nowt. Half English, half Japanese - BWFC fans (been to games at Burnden and Reebok).

All OK except no contact from their no. 1 son for a few days. Hoping he is OK.

As we have relatives in Kawasaki City, hopefully, nowt. Half English, half Japanese - BWFC fans (been to games at Burnden and Reebok).

All OK except no contact from their no. 1 son for a few days. Hoping he is OK.

Hope he is sound Bolty, it hits home when any family are affected.

• Moderators

Right, they were cruel as fuck, my Grandad got caught up in it and it was kind of cultural but the people involved are more than likely dead. I'll never be a fan or one of these cunts that wears a Japanese tracksuit. But we aren't in any position to judge as a nation, we've done some fucking cruel things ourself.

Right, they were cruel as fuck, my Grandad got caught up in it and it was kind of cultural but the people involved are more than likely dead. I'll never be a fan or one of these cunts that wears a Japanese tracksuit. But we aren't in any position to judge as a nation, we've done some fucking cruel things ourself.

Indeed, many countries have. The Spanish are the worst of the lot.

• Site Supporter

I see there is no looting and pillaging going on

i think japan is one of very few countries where this wouldnt happen.

wasnt quite the same in new orleans a couple of years back.

Guest bwfcdan

Dear Japan,

A bit of a bastard when something sneaks up on you without any warning eh?

Lot's of love,

all the lads from Pearl Harbour x

Should have stuck with coal powered plants, with the UK being a big provider. Rather live under the shadow of Fiddlers Ferry than Sellafield.

The thing is though no country round them parts should really have Nuclear power plants. They're on a big fuck off crease in the world and it's always moving.

The Indonesians have always been dead against Nuclear power. This'll be why happen.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.