Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

End Of An Era

Guest Frandsen08

You didn't have a joint life insurance policy by any chance did u?

Catch my drift?

has she run loads of debts then ?

thing is you will get over it and move on, not straight away but you will, just do whatever feels right on the day, when i split up my missus i ended with a coach load of hooligans going to southamptoon, then drugs, then trips round europe, fucking brilliant.

the first wways sportsmans dinner was one of the best 36 hour sessions that i can not remember...

Well.. I have got moved out and you know what she didn't even have the decency to say goodbye face to face, she went out with a mate because she would be "too upset". All I got was a text asking if I got moved ok? 12 years and that's all it came down to. I moved myself out in a fuckin Reault Clio (It took 3 loads)

Still my new flat is nice, though not finished. I have no internet (using my phone as a server just now but don't want to use too much bandwidth) No TV yet but it's nice enough.

I have my Blackpool ticket and get paid tomorrow so I am having a lagerfest.

Thanks for all the kind messages.

• Site Supporter

Well.. I have got moved out and you know what she didn't even have the decency to say goodbye face to face, she went out with a mate because she would be "too upset". All I got was a text asking if I got moved ok? 12 years and that's all it came down to. I moved myself out in a fuckin Reault Clio (It took 3 loads)

Still my new flat is nice, though not finished. I have no internet (using my phone as a server just now but don't want to use too much bandwidth) No TV yet but it's nice enough.

Does your new flat have cable access, and do you want sorting out on the cheapest utility tariff?

Barryk32, shameless :good:

No it doesn't have cable Barry but some advice would be acceptable, free of course!

I was thinking of getting BT vision with SS1 & SS2 & ESPN plus internet and a phone line installed with free weekend calls for ?52 a month with free installation. It seems a decent deal, but can anyone advise me of better?

Jazza, you can have my wife if you're feeling really down.

I'm kind like that you see.

:good:

I might borrow her for an hour or two once a month but apart from that no thanks! (Any pics?)

No, getting bummed is gay, whether you push back or not.

Bumming a ladyboy is apparently not gay, provided you're thinking of a woman at the same time.

Traf you are wrong.....bumming or bummed is fine as long as you think of a woman....

• Site Supporter

Traf you are wrong.....bumming or bummed is fine as long as you think of a woman....

I don't know who's been giving you this advice (Although I reckon I could guess!) but I can assure you, bummed is queer, bumming is not. (T&Cs applicable)

;)

The first part of your post deals with the negs Jazza, the second part is looking onwards and upwards and is more positive.......the early signs are good.

B Bogs Wways psychologist ;)

Seriously though....all the best to you. :good:

I don't know who's been giving you this advice (Although I reckon I could guess!) but I can assure you, bummed is queer, bumming is not. (T&Cs applicable)

i hope you are not trying to say smiffs and widders have been lying to me all this time :(

Well

5 pages of reading this and now I hope my missus fucks me off too

Best way to do that mate is arrange about 6 lads trips in 6 months and 10 days in Australia.

:good:

Next stop Toulouse!!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.