Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

End Of An Era

Get your self a hipflask

I have a pink one for such occasions. :good: Thing is though, it sounds like Jazza'd neck the lot in one go. :blink:

& Frandsen, I presume with comments like that, you've never met me, have you? :nea:

Guest Frandsen08

I have a pink one for such occasions. :good: Thing is though, it sounds like Jazza'd neck the lot in one go. :blink:

& Frandsen, I presume with comments like that, you've never met me, have you? :nea:

not that i know of, dont rule it out though

Guest Frandsen08

im sure you were stood next to me and miss n.b under the stand at blackburn

to be honest she did vannish for a while! :whistle:

like i said dont rule it out i dont remember most away games any more

All this "go easy on the beer and drugs".

What a load of crap.

I got smashed for about 3-4 years - put about 4 stone on and went abroad about 30 times. It was fuckin' tremendous!!

Like one other said though, I lived in a parents back bedroom for about 2 years and that was soul destroying. Hence why I didn't wanna be sober.

I'm now on the other side and pretty happy with how things have panned out.

You'll be right in about 4-5 years!

What people are trying to say Smiley is don't over indulge on the drink and drugs after the initial break up whilst its raw and your feeling gutted as it makes things worse, when he's over her and feeling generally better, thens the time to go a bit daft!

What people are trying to say Smiley is don't over indulge on the drink and drugs after the initial break up whilst its raw and your feeling gutted as it makes things worse, when he's over her and feeling generally better, thens the time to go a bit daft!

Ok, take your point.

Jazza - wank yourself senseless. Its free.

Rabbit punch her in the vagina

Punch her in the ovaries Anchorman style :angry:

But seriously you have so many trying to cheer you up on here who don't know you from Adam apart from the Drunken/sober ramblings posted does that not reaffirm your faith in humanity? (shit I'm sounding like Diddles) :angry:

• Members

Jazza, sorry to hear this news mate. Have you thought about a complete change?

What do you do workwise? You could do a lot worse than a fresh start here. The next boom has just begun and it's a great time to apply.

Edited by bolty58

With those selected quotes of Sluffy's I totally agree. I was dumped by a long time girlfriend 3 years ago this coming July. I literally turned to drink and a fantasy internet life, and feeling very sorry for myself. It is only in the last couple of months since realising it was doing me no good whatsoever and sought help that thinks are now beginning to look better and now that I can begin to look back I must admit I did take the wrong path.

Keep smiling

Stay happy

and think of things that you do have.

You only have one life and we are all a long time dead, but enjoy life, and do not fear it!

You always have the Wanderers in your heart!

oh for fuck sake.

Jazza, sorry to hear this news mate. Have you thought about a complete change?

What do you do workwise? You could do a lot worse than a fresh start here. The next boom has just begun and it's a great time to apply.

Kangaroo farming, its always a bit up and down though.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.