Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Play-Off Final

Guest bwfcdan

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's very likely that 1 or 2 promoted teams will be relegated, virtually even chances.

Only once have all 3 gone from the Premier League, and only once have all 3 stayed up.

That must have been when Fulham, Blackburn and us went up in 2001

It's very likely that 1 or 2 promoted teams will be relegated, virtually even chances.

Only once have all 3 gone from the Premier League, and only once have all 3 stayed up.

I think both times it was us, didn't we go down in '98 with palace & barnsley?

Guest bwfcdan

I think both times it was us, didn't we go down in '98 with palace & barnsley?

We did. But let's not talk about that :-k

Glad Swansea are in the Prem, Reading have already been here, good to see a new team[like Blackpool]for Bolton to play against.

I wouldn't write any of the three promoted teams off already, though these are the teams we should be looking at getting at least 4 points from each.

Glad Swansea are in the Prem, Reading have already been here, good to see a new team[like Blackpool]for Bolton to play against.

I wouldn't write any of the three promoted teams off already, though these are the teams we should be looking at getting at least 4 points from each.

Don't expect any team that gets 39 or more points to go down next season, I'm afraid.

Newly promoted teams always seem to give us a run for our money.

And what's all this bullshit about playing a new team. We've played them before.

And if your on about the Prem then they seem to have brainwashed 90% of the population that a top flight didn't exist before they brought in their corporate vehicle to ensure that only a handful of teams would in future share any footballing glory.

And just for good measure Blatter's a twat.

And what's all this bullshit about playing a new team. We've played them before.

And if your on about the Prem then they seem to have brainwashed 90% of the population that a top flight didn't exist before they brought in their corporate vehicle to ensure that only a handful of teams would in future share any footballing glory.

So so true. I said at the time - what are Coventry, Luton, Oldham and similar clubs doing, like turkeys voting for Christmas.

It was only EVER about the big clubs and the big money.

H, Sky invented football. & that's a FACT!

• Moderators

If we finish below Norwich or Swansea then something is very wrong.

and QPR

at the end of the day we've been in the PL 10 years which SHOULD count for more than QPR - they might have a bit of cash, but they're hardly going to attract anyone that good

specially with Colin Wanker in charge

and QPR

at the end of the day we've been in the PL 10 years which SHOULD count for more than QPR - they might have a bit of cash, but they're hardly going to attract anyone that good

specially with Colin Wanker in charge

Is he any relation to Neil Wanker the manager?

Is he any relation to Neil Wanker the manager?

Noi, it's Colin Wanker.

I'll help you out by using some of the letters:

Neil Warnoc

There's a K left over,

stick it at the end (not the beginning)

Noi, it's Colin Wanker.

I'll help you out by using some of the letters:

Neil Warnoc

There's a K left over,

stick it at the end (not the beginning)

AArrrggh and i do like a good countdown conundrum!

Should be a decent game. I'm thinking a Swansea win. 4-3 (after Reading take a 2-0 lead and miss a penalty) :D

anybody notice tha swansea fans singing their song ( hymns and arias ),not sure what the song means but 40000 taffs singing it must of had the hairs on your neck standing up.

• Members

anybody notice tha swansea fans singing their song ( hymns and arias ),not sure what the song means but 40000 taffs singing it must of had the hairs on your neck standing up.

Not me. Welsh in the fcuking Premier League. Shouldn't be allowed.

Ah well, it will only be one season but, no doubt, there'll be a Blackpoolesque surge early doors before the plummet.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.