Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Swp

Mark Iles from BEN was on Talksport earlier, he said Shaun Wright Phillips was in negotiatons with BWFC, I have heard a fair few on hear slagging Iles off so not sure if this can be believed, but I would hope it happens to lift the gloom of the 2 broken legs.

was or is

iles knows nowt coyle doesn't tell him

why would coyle let this 'slip'

If your hanging round BWFC and the Reebok for stories it would not be too difficult either see the player arriving for negotiations or a medical or have contacts who are in the know, it would not neccesarily have to come from OC.

Edited by Mounts Kipper

If your hanging round BWFC and the Reebok for stories it would not be too difficult either see the player arriving for negotiations or a medical or have contacts who are in the know, it would not neccesarily have to come from OC.

Nowt much really in it, but just taken this from TalkSport.

http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/football/premier-league/transfer-rumours/9537/4/coyle-chasing-wright-phillips-rules-out-barton-move

• Moderators

hence why all these 'mr x seen at the reebok' stories are shite

talks will take place away from the ground

anelkas at that place in worsley

others at de veres...mottram?

Even a half witted hack would have someone working in said locations tipping them off.

ive just seen s.w.p in a pair of red doc martens and some braces outside the winter gardens telling some punk he was about to join the whites.....

If it's Worsley, it's the Marriott

Mottram Hall is a De Vere

Quite alot of business is done at the Marriott in Hale; Chubby and a couple in the ISM stable own a bar/restaurant there called Players

Edited by jules_darby

Geuine question here, would players not want come and see the Reebok facilities before signing on a dotted line?

Sure, contract negotiations may well take place elsewhere, but you'd have thought that the player would want to have a nosey at the stadium where he'll be playing every other week (unless you're Oscar Perez).

Geuine question here, would players not want come and see the Reebok facilities before signing on a dotted line?

Sure, contract negotiations may well take place elsewhere, but you'd have thought that the player would want to have a nosey at the stadium where he'll be playing every other week (unless you're Oscar Perez).

In SWP's case, he will have seen the enough of the stadium and what it offers from playing against us. That goes for most players we are in for.

The important part for a player is; 3) training facilities as this is where they spend the majority of their time, 2) the managers plans and the most important thing for a player...... 1) ??????. The last 2 can take place anywhere in the world

may now go back in for Birmingham's Cameron Jerome'

What I don't understand is why ourselves, Stoke and Fulham are all supposed to be interested in Jerome (I think that Fulham ahd a bir rejected earlier this week) - what do the three managers in question see in the bloke?

What I don't understand is why ourselves, Stoke and Fulham are all supposed to be interested in Jerome (I think that Fulham ahd a bir rejected earlier this week) - what do the three managers in question see in the bloke?

As a younger blacker replacement for SKD I can see why we may be in for him and personally have no issue with that. But if we do sign Jerome we also need to sign a goal scorer to play alongside him.

• Site Supporter

im willing to give jerome a chance, in place of davies.

mainly because coyle, pulis and woy know a lot fuckin more about football than i do.

i can see his attributes as a player, i just dont expect him to score a shed load load of goals.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.