Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

QPR 0 Wanderers 4

Reo-Coker looked like he could be a very good signing MOTM in my opinion

Reo Coker looked absolute quality, tidy on the ball and won every tackle, for me he looks the best Bosman this window, full marks to OC for managing to get him to sign, funny how all the miserable fookers dissapear like the morning fog when we win.

RC was excellent, especially 2nd half,

1st half I thought there was a massive gap between defence and midfield, Taarabt and Tommy Miller were getting the ball and had yards to run into, the 1st half wasn't a good view up until Cahill's brilliance, thought there was way too much long balls from Knight and too much head tennis in midfield, lots of stoppages, didn't help that the ref seemed to give QPR a freekick when the ball was dropping towards Davies and Klasnic all the time.

2nd half was totally different, our midfield destroyed them, our wingers took advantage of the middle 2's dominance, thought Reo-Coker would have been nervy after his deserved yellow card, but he was class.

Interesting to see where Tuncay plays and how Coyle fits M.Davies and Pratley in, Eagles was superb, so if we get SWP, we're going to have options, and then Holden will come back and you would expect straight in, once match fit.

Edited by Didledee

In hindsight I would have paid well over ?57 for a ticket. Fair play to the lads who went down.

I thought everyone played well today, SKD was fantastic and played like he is getting younger not older.

Cahill was brilliant at the back and took his goal like a striker. That performance has shown why we are asking for top dollar. If that wasn't his last game for us then the City game will be. He is just what Spurs, Arsenal, Liverpool and Chelsea need.

Just got back!!!!! Madethe decision to go yesterday and what a great decision......50 notes well spent!! Reo-Coker for me looked quality today and I think will be a great signing going forward. Pratley also looked a great attacking player when he came on.

I know we have hard games coming up but looking at today we had a quality centre half pairing and I thought midfield was solid.

Roll-on the city game

Hoping we can nick some points from our tough fixtures. We will have harder games, but you can't complain at 4-0 away against anyone.

That results has set us up nicely. The way I see it out of the first 7 games...

QPR 3pt

City 1pt

Lpool 0pt

Munich 1pt

Arsenal 0pt

Norwich 3pt

Chelsea 0pt

That will have us on 8pts after 7 games with the tough fixtures out the way and a clean run of winnable games through to the new year. If we get these extra 2 or 3 players then I think we will have a really good season. Today has been absolutely critical to that though.

Fantastic game. Got to see all you guys from a box (I'll upload a few pics in a mo) and was surprised when Stuart Holden came in for a chat. Really nice guy and reckons he'll be back in about a month. Also got to speak to Zat Knight and SKD on the way out, so all in all, the perfect day.

Fantastic game. Got to see all you guys from a box (I'll upload a few pics in a mo) and was surprised when Stuart Holden came in for a chat. Really nice guy and reckons he'll be back in about a month. Also got to speak to Zat Knight and SKD on the way out, so all in all, the perfect day.

Just been on BA and cannot believe the negativity of some posters, not been here long enough to see any negativity, but not seen any today. I mean how can anybody be negative about a 4-0 win

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.