Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

QPR 0 Wanderers 4

yesterday was a strange day, an away win, a clean sheet,muamba goal,muamba doin a cruyff turn - i stil cant beleive i seen that,then to round it off bein first on motd .

Just got round to watching the MOTD again. I tried to watch it last night but I'd had a drink so thought a sober viewing was in order.

Apart from what looked like a steady performance against an average QPR side it wasn't a bad start to the season.

On another note why don't QPR have a shirt sponsor?

yesterday was a strange day, an away win, a clean sheet,muamba goal,muamba doin a cruyff turn - i stil cant beleive i seen that,then to round it off bein first on motd .

First on Radio-5 Sports Report too ......... they interrupted Geoff Boycott in full flow about the Test in order to go to Loftus Road to talk to OC. GB wasn't best pleased. Made me laugh though.

They followed it up soon after with chats to Hahnemann & Shearer about the QPR game. Top coverage for a change.

On another note why don't QPR have a shirt sponsor?

The owner is a greedy little midget who wants too much money.

They played their pre-season matches in last year's shirts with gaffer tape over the GulfAir logos.

The owner is a greedy little midget who wants too much money.

They played their pre-season matches in last year's shirts with gaffer tape over the GulfAir logos.

which is why they didn't sell all their tickets?

QPR are a very poor team at this level

here he is Mr_AFTER_THE_EVENT

you know ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING after it has happend

if wed have lost, you would be telling us they are better than us

boring, if you dont like football, watch somethign else

QPR are a very poor team at this level

Football wise there not bad and will win a few at home, the problem yesterday were bolton were uncomprising and strong, after the first 15 minutes there was only going to be 1 winner, from what litte I saw of Norwich they do look poor and I have them relegated bottom on that performance.

• Site Supporter

Just read report in mirror.

Every qpr player got a 6, except dyer who got a 5, for 10mins???

Every Bolton player got a 6, except reocoker who got a 7?

Oh and they called hodgson "woy" which I think is bang out of order for a national paper.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.