Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Q & A Vs. Manchester United

The Hole

My thoughts on Saturday's game:

Your fans will all dress in black, drone nonsense songs all the way through the game, sing some daft song about "Argentina" and generally illustrate what a puerile conceited bunch of twats are attracted to your football club.

People will once again leave the Reebok knowing that if they were to be given the task of putting together "Frankenstein's Monster" person with the most annoying and vacuous attributes and personality flaws known to the human race, that person would inevitably eventually end up grinning inanely in to a camera on a Champions League night at the theatre of wet dreams while chanting "yernited".

Ipswich??

Barry Knight??

Got all his details on a FA database - what do you want; address? home number? mobile? e-mail?

I've lost count of the amount of times I've been tempted after a few pints to ring that twat.

All details free to anyone via PM!

Your fans will all dress in black, drone nonsense songs all the way through the game, sing some daft song about "Argentina" and generally illustrate what a puerile conceited bunch of twats are attracted to your football club.

People will once again leave the Reebok knowing that if they were to be given the task of putting together "Frankenstein's Monster" person with the most annoying and vacuous attributes and personality flaws known to the human race, that person would inevitably eventually end up grinning inanely in to a camera on a Champions League night at the theatre of wet dreams while chanting "yernited".

:good: :good: =D>

• Site Supporter

Add to that the wankers of Norwich fans who seem to have jumped on the United bandwagon! It'll be fun during the games against them, Norwich fans filling the home end at O/T.

I think it is funny the way a lot of people go on about you must hate united with a passion. Now i am not fond of them in anyway shape or form but as they have won most things since i have been watching football i have just learnt to ignore them and the morons who follow them.

Tranmere, liverpool, citeh now them i hate with a fucking passion.

• Members

I thought hating United came naturally? :pardon:

It did for me.

As I've got older though I've found it's very easy to go from liking to disliking with a passion. Arsenal are a prime example. Had a lot of time and respect for them during the days of Petit, Vieira, Overmars, Henry, etc. Absolutely detest them now though.

I thought hating United came naturally? :pardon:

It did for me.

As I've got older though I've found it's very easy to go from liking to disliking with a passion. Arsenal are a prime example. Had a lot of time and respect for them during the days of Petit, Vieira, Overmars, Henry, etc. Absolutely detest them now though.

When we were in the lower leagues I didn't mind Citeh

Hate them now though, mainly due to their supporters

With the smoking ban in place the scum fans wont be able to 'crash' they're fags inside the ground but after the game when they 'runway', they can go in a pub on the way home and get 'wrecked' :good:

Fucking hell. I've read some crap on this thread but that is just utterly embarassing...

2 things my father hated, the OB and Munich. Now, I'm not saying he indocrinated me, but he was a pretty cool guy so I respected his views on most things (except his penchant for watching Kabaddi). Turns out he was right. Ta Dad. :good:

When we beat United at O/T in 79 i was working in Stretford so went on the piss round the area. My dad was in the Cantilever Stand roaring the Bolton on, i was stood with Gubbins in the other end..My dad told me the tale about this Salford cunt when i got home . My dad said he was getting a load of shite off this pipe smoking red bastard, he said when Frankie scored the winner the bloke stood up and snapped is own pipe in two and fucked off.:D

I hate United as much as the rest but mentioning Munich where lads lost their lives to me is disgusting. Shut the fuck up about it and get on supporting your own team.

Them bastards are obsessed by it,lets see who does the Airplane first on Saturday,fcuk um.I myself wont use but not arsed who eles does,they are lower that Shark shite and another plane crash

would not bother me one bit

Them bastards are obsessed by it,lets see who does the Airplane first on Saturday,fcuk um.I myself wont use but not arsed who eles does,they are lower that Shark shite and another plane crash

would not bother me one bit

Me and your dad Jack hated the red bastards down the pit at Bickershaw.:D Edited by leigh white

For anyone unaware of the history between BOLTON and Man U ..read through this book review .......... Manchester United: a thematic study page 34 and 35 in particular.... sorry it won't let me copy and paste it

Also this taken from Bolton revisited

What was the homecoming like?

Wonderful. It wasn't very good through Salford though. They pelted us with tomatoes. mad.gif

We didn't feel a thing. We'd won. Talk about happy lads. We got a big bonus for winning. About ten grand apiece. (Laughter). ?25 was all we got.

THE CUP COME HOME :good:

Tomatoes? My father in law who was watching got stones.

Wankers.

Agreed .... also if you look at the other link ( the one that won't allow me to copy) Bolton lost thousands and thousands of supporters due to the disaster who changed alliegance to support man u ..so it affected Bolton financially as well .. i'm pleased to say my family weren't amongst them and carried on being loyal to the town they were born in :good:

edit.. it says 15,000 Bolton Wanderers regular fans turned their back on us to support man u .... makes my blood boil that! :angry:

Edited by juewanderer

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.