Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bolton 1 Chelsea 5

M G WHITES

David Luiz could have played with his shorts around his fucking ankles for most if the first half and still shuffled in our half with the ball unchallenged!!

When something that simple to stop happens time and time again, what in the world of fuckery is happening??

• Moderators

yet more evidence that it's not the personnel or formations but whatever is going on in training to prepare for these games is leaving us with no motivation or confidence to take the game to them, or put them under pressure or anything, no pressing, no running off the ball, players not doing anything to help each other - they're just a shambles

these results aren't to do with the tough start either, norwich on it's own proved that

another mix and match line up did nowt to help - not sure what muamba has done to miss out when gardner and pratley start, but nothing to suggest he'd have made any difference had he started

got two weeks to instill some sort of belief we can get something at wigan and beyond, because if we don't get at least 5 from the next 9 points, we are going to be in a lot more shite than we're in now

• Site Supporter

I'm wondering about coyles selection. Petrov just isn't the right plAyer for our team. He gives the ball away too much and needs to get stuck in. Robinson played with confidence second half with gardener infront. It's quite clearly not a case of blame knight and jussi.

But why announce a man of the match when we loose like that. As much as skd means to the club we can't go on like this. Ngog was like a lone strikers today.

Who are Pratley and NRC, why are they in our first team!!!

Coyle has not got a clue, these two are utter rubbish, Muamba may well as ask for a transfer if he cannot get in that team.

Looks like letting Al-Habsi go is going to come back and bit his boney arse too!!

Not sure I want him sacked yet, but after next 6/7 games we shall know.

But either way he is no good for the long term future of our club, bye bye OC.

At least we won the second half 2-1 <_<

Utter shambles again, some nice Chelsea passing goals, but my god what a bunch of shit we are, only N'Gog did well, Petrov was very bad, but good at times, he set up both our goals, yes I'm counting that K.Davies goal as a goal as it was a goal and further evidence why goal line technology should be brought in, it wouldn't have mattered though because we are dire, piss poor team, piss poor players, these 'easier; games will be easy for our opponents if we perform like that.

Who the fuck is training our keepers?!?!, Robinson and Steinsson had absolute torrid 1st half's, worst I've seen, NRC and Pratley in the middle, bore fest!!!! K.Davies on the wing with just N'Gog up top, wow what a lot of shit.

1-0 down after 90 or so seconds, 4-0 down mid-way through the 1st half, we all know we've been fucked over with the fixture list but don't just give up and let them win with ease, what have they been doing all week, " right lads, I'm changing things this week" let's show everyone we are not the easy 3 points we are"

Kick off 1:30, Bolton 0-1 Chelsea 1.31, it's a disgrace! :thumbsdown:

My mate who last me down for Paris has just been told how much a cubt he is cos I had to reebok today!!

Who the fuck is our goalkeepibg coach because if Jussi and bogdan are making shit basic errors its a coaching issue?

Next game we should put all 11 players on the goal line, form a massive wall, have players standing on top of each other, we'd have a better chance then. We may aswell have no keeper, they may as-well wave the white flag and stop wasting our time, because we always lose.

Edited by Didledee

the formation should of always been four - five - one against the top teams with muamba in there for me were far to open for the top sides coyle must take the blame for that our goal difference is terrible and confidence is shot now going into the easier fixtures the next few games will make or break our season i for one will be going to wigan .

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.