Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tevez

HomerJay

• Site Supporter

being a complete cunt again it seems

http://news.bbc.co.u...ll/15651136.stm

i hope city take money out of the equasion now and just fuck him over. wanker.

and the pfa need to say they done everything possible to help the player but now he is beyond defensible.

Edited by HomerJay

being a complete cunt again it seems

http://news.bbc.co.u...ll/15651136.stm

i hope city take money out of the equasion now and just fuck him over. wanker.

and the pfa need to say they done everything possible to help the player but now he is beyond defensible.

the last line says it all "It is understood that Tevez believes a move away from Etihad Stadium in the next transfer window is his best option." and thats what he and is agent are trying to engineer

Tevez is not a c?nt- c?nts are useful! That is the second act of gross misconduct in the space of a month- if we just don't turn up to work we usually get sacked. Surely Citeh would be well within their rights to simply charge him with gross misconduct and get rid? Doubt they'd get much for the former DMB in January anyway. His attitude stinks and shows us just what is wrong with football today.

Tevez is not a c?nt- c?nts are useful! That is the second act of gross misconduct in the space of a month- if we just don't turn up to work we usually get sacked. Surely Citeh would be well within their rights to simply charge him with gross misconduct and get rid? Doubt they'd get much for the former DMB in January anyway. His attitude stinks and shows us just what is wrong with football today.

He wants to be sacked though, he can go where he wants then.

As homer says make him train and dont play him until his contract expires

City are one of the very few clubs that can afford to not play him. Let him rot in the stiffs?

I would have him running around a pitch for the rest of his contract, he would never pull the City shirt on again, and as some one said every time he didn't turn up I would fine him 2 weeks pay that way the fuck him, his agent and the PFA because you are following the PFA rules

• Site Supporter

as mentioned the other day, if he doesn't play in 10% of their games due to reasons other than being shit, he gets a free

http://www.independent.ie/sport/soccer/premier-league/city-must-play-tevez-in-10-per-cent-of-games-or-allow-striker-to-walk-away-2919632.html

id not seen this before.

what kind of fuckin clause is that to put in a contract?

Another sop to the overpaid prima-donnas so they can hold a club to ransom.

The even sicker joke is - he could just walk away from football anyway as a muti-millionaire.

• Moderators

I can't see what he's done wrong. If my manager said I'd never work for him again, I'd be sat at home too, especially if I was a multi-millionaire. Mancini is the one in the wrong, he's the manager and to blame for communication breakdowns, misunderstandsing and appalling man management that could still land him in court. I wouldn't want to play for him again either, especially when City's investigation sided with Mancini (what a surprise) even though all the allegations were unsubstantiated.

Let him come on for the last 30 seconds in 10 games, job done.

from the Independent link above

Article 15 of FIFA's Regulations on the Status and Transfer of Players stipulates that the striker is entitled to terminate his contract under "sporting just cause" next summer if he has been on the field for less than 10pc of City's total game-time by then.

so you'd have to give him one full game in 10

thing is, early in the season there's enough meaningless games to satisfy that

what if he starts in a champions league semi-final

then proceeds to attack his own goal, or at least pull up a chair, not give a fuck

can Mancini not take him off due to Article 15?

football is going fucking mad

Edited by jayjayoghani

I can't see what he's done wrong. If my manager said I'd never work for him again, I'd be sat at home too, especially if I was a multi-millionaire. Mancini is the one in the wrong, he's the manager and to blame for communication breakdowns, misunderstandsing and appalling man management that could still land him in court. I wouldn't want to play for him again either, especially when City's investigation sided with Mancini (what a surprise) even though all the allegations were unsubstantiated.

im with you there carlos. 5 live this morning says that tevez asked for leave and was told to consult the manager. he says he tried on numberous ocassions to speak to mancini but was told he wassn`t available. he also called him several times and left messages which weren`t replied to. sounds like he may have grounds for constructive dismissal to me

2 sides to every story

• Site Supporter

im with you there carlos. 5 live this morning says that tevez asked for leave and was told to consult the manager. he says he tried on numberous ocassions to speak to mancini but was told he wassn`t available. he also called him several times and left messages which weren`t replied to. sounds like he may have grounds for constructive dismissal to me

2 sides to every story

From what I've read, the club had refused him permission to leave, but he kept calling Mancini anyway.

There may well be 2 sides, but when Gordon Taylor comes out and says he's leaving himself open to disciplinary action, then I think Tevez is indeed on dodgy ground.

Mancini does have a history of 'communication' issues, but there'll only be one winner.

as mentioned the other day, if he doesn't play in 10% of their games due to reasons other than being shit, he gets a free

City could quite easily say they have better players in his position.

I'd still use the De Jong option

Edited by mickbrown

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.