Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wanderers 1 Wolves 1

DomRepWanderer

<p>Garp I like your positivity I like it a lot but think we need a quality striker before we need quality left back, Ricketts is fine, I'm sure we will at some stage get 2-3 wins on the bounce it needs to be soon though. Happy new year to all who know me and those I have yet to meet.

Edited by Mounts Kipper

Took an extra hour and a half to get back as the M6 was fucked from J21 so had to double back along th'A57 and do it via the M62. So as I get to its highpoint over the moors and the fucking pea-souper fog rolls in to the extent of hardly seeing what's driving in front of you, fog lights or not, I'm thinking "fuck this". And to be honest, having just got back I'm still of the same opinion; it's just a load of wank and I've done me time - get a few new away grounds in next year and that'll do for me. Fuck 'em.

Was really bad today

Mainly because we needed urgency and someone to grab the game by the scruff of the neck and got fuck all

Summed up bygone point in the first half; second ball from our set peice in their area, the ball is coming back in bd knight is literally walking back doing neither defending not attacking and literally ignoring the play

Strangers the bunch of them, which is why our goal relied on brilliance and there's was a set peice

A fucking gain

Coyle and his staff are blatantly clueless at coaching. I really want them not to be but it's got so obvious

Garrp, today Mavies was as you've said for a while, end product woeful. Massive shame because te lad had wonderful balance and control, but he needs directing. Managing some might say......

Petrov was are best player by a country mile.

In the first half especially the rest of the players on the field where all bunched up like under9's and Petrov would pull out wide when we where in possesion screaming for an early ball in front of him.

For me he was are one and only threat and thats saying something. We needed to get the ball out to him much more and much faster.

Even under 9's don't play like. I am finding my sons under 10 season more exciting than watching Bolton at the moment. End to end football with some great goals. I find I am getting more wound up about that at the moment

• Site Supporter

Since he's got back in the team, he's been very good but then he did start the season well too.

In fact I can't remember why he got dropped???

Problem with petrov is that he really needs a top quality defender behind him and some balls to run onto behind the defence. Then obviously somebody quick enough to get in the box for when he gets to the line.

Team of strangers

I think that sums it up perfect.

Mainly because we needed urgency and someone to grab the game by the scruff of the neck and got fuck all

I've been saying this since the first few games in August. Unfortunaltey we don't have a Kevin Nolan or Ivan Campo in our lockers anymore, piss poor.

We did ok today but we've played everyone and we're definately one the worst 3 teams if not the worst. The quality of players we've got has deteriorated dramatically over the last 3-4 years and we're paying for it now but it's where we are and most the prem are financially we should still be able to compete. Coyles attempts to make a silk purse out of a sows ear dont help.

Same old shit different day yesterday mistakes from crosses cost us points difference being it was only 2 today.

Happy New Year one and all

• Site Supporter

We did ok today but we've played everyone and we're definately one the worst 3 teams if not the worst. The quality of players we've got has deteriorated dramatically over the last 3-4 years and we're paying for it now but it's where we are and most the prem are financially we should still be able to compete. Coyles attempts to make a silk purse out of a sows ear dont help.

Same old shit different day yesterday mistakes from crosses cost us points difference being it was only 2 today.

Happy New Year one and all

Anyone remember only drawing at home to WBA? Kicked on for the rest of the season after that.

As a result it's not too bad,

It wasn't helped by the utter collapse of our side from about 70mins onwards.

Even after their goal we looked like the only side going to win and i couldn't think of anyone who was playing poorly even Jussi had made a few good saves.

However i don't know what happened from just before Klasnic went off, we couldn't keep the ball and no one seemed to want it.

There's something wrong in the team and i can't put my finger on it, a shake up in Jan is what's needed and desperately

We need around 27 points from 19 games and i see no sign of us being able to pick up a surprise win against the big 6 sides so that's 27 points from around 13 games possible but very very unlikely.

Took an extra hour and a half to get back as the M6 was fucked from J21 so had to double back along th'A57 and do it via the M62. So as I get to its highpoint over the moors and the fucking pea-souper fog rolls in to the extent of hardly seeing what's driving in front of you, fog lights or not, I'm thinking "fuck this". And to be honest, having just got back I'm still of the same opinion; it's just a load of wank and I've done me time - get a few new away grounds in next year and that'll do for me. Fuck 'em.

Its coming to something when top top fans like Satan are throwing the towel in 2 of my mates who have season tickets and been long long term fans could not face going yesterday its time for some strong decisions and changes to be made at the very top of BWFC as from top to bottom is a shambles.

Petrov has always done ok'ish for me but I don't see him as our best player / only hope. Ricketts was as much a threat on that side yesterday as Petrov ever was. For me, the bright light is Mavies. Yes, we have not seen much end product yet but he seems to be the only one who gets hold of the ball and tries to make something happen.

I think he was talking in general terms and not aiming directly at Satan if not your comments are seconded.

well i have had enough, wasting my weekends on watching shit is comig to an end, also my little lad has lost interest because we can't win, i spend a fortune on him and i on match day and for what???