Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bolton 0 Fulham 3

DazBob

Not come on since y'day as was very fed up.

Can i assume there has been a mass over reaction to our first defeat in 4 games?

Also assume that like the gobby bloke in front of me in the NSL that does my head in everyone would have gone 442 y'day.

Relegation battles ebb and flow and we're still above the line that'll do for me for now.

Must say over the two games i've been well impressed with Fulham. Can't see our fans liking the slow build up though because as soon as ream has passed to Wheater and back again the fans are screaming to get it forward quicker.

Can't see our fans liking the slow build up though because as soon as ream has passed to Wheater and back again the fans are screaming to get it forward quicker.

To be fair

And before you slag our fans off

There's a huge difference between a slow and patient build up......and going nowhere because little to nothing else is on going forward

The former comes from teams playing without pressure

The latter from those without confidence in each other and themselves, hence the players not showing for it and/or gambling too often beyond their man. A team with a lack of ideas basically...

I know what I'd say Fulham are and what Bolton are

So IMO we'd be right to be more frustrated with it than Fulham were

It was a frustrating day all round for us

IMO the good news is we're unlikely to be that flat or ineffective again in any of our "winnable" games

And also IMO the bad news is that we've not moved on and improved as much as we'd hoped from and with the 3 wins

I'd snap your hand off for any result tomorrow

i dont often leave the game early but at 3-0 i did, and then didnt feel too guilty when i saw mr p gartside getting in his fancy car and clearing off as fast as he could too

That fills you with loads of confidence gartside pissin' off early.Went down the steps at 3-0 and watched the rest on the screen as I could feel a swear fest comin' on and there was a chap with young kids in front of me.

Just watching Fulham v Chelsea. That team that so many were saying we should be beating are absolutely all over the champions league semi finalists.

Because Fulham don't have the tradition or support of most Premier League clubs I don't think it's sunk in with some Bolton fans they are richer and can afford better players than we can.

• Moderators

Because Fulham don't have the tradition or support of most Premier League clubs I don't think it's sunk in with some Bolton fans they are richer and can afford better players than we can.

norwich beat spurs earlier

how could that have happened?

That fills you with loads of confidence gartside pissin' off early.Went down the steps at 3-0 and watched the rest on the screen as I could feel a swear fest comin' on and there was a chap with young kids in front of me.

As a season ticket holder who sometimes gets the chance to swap over to the cumfy seats of the prawn buttie brigade i often see Gartside leave early.Fact is that if he leaves at the whistle he is stuck in the rush to get out and suffers abuse that is often over the top and unconected to football in general.

At this point in the story of BWFC lets get behind them all including the chairman. We have all summer to moan. COYWM

• Site Supporter

As a season ticket holder who sometimes gets the chance to swap over to the cumfy seats of the prawn buttie brigade i often see Gartside leave early.Fact is that if he leaves at the whistle he is stuck in the rush to get out and suffers abuse that is often over the top and unconected to football in general.

At this point in the story of BWFC lets get behind them all including the chairman. We have all summer to moan. COYWM

you would assume he would hang around inside for at least an hour after and leave with the players/management team.

I mean lets be honest it's not as if he's in charge of a Business who's entire weeks work is based upon that 90 mins...

I rest my case. Booing a player that gets taken off on a stretcher is a cunts trick, and it seems we have quite a lot of cunts in our crowd.

Agreed - I was pretty disgusted when he was booed. If he had got up straight away and started running fine (like Petrov does frequently) then yes boo him but he was taken off on a stretcher and yet he was still booed.

People have very short memories.

• Site Supporter

Agreed - I was pretty disgusted when he was booed. If he had got up straight away and started running fine (like Petrov does frequently) then yes boo him but he was taken off on a stretcher and yet he was still booed.

People are thick as pigshit.

efa