Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Crowd

bwfc2003

Bearing in mind a couple of hundred from Fulfham, it looked like the home end was at least 90% full - but how many daytrippers were there?

The bus park was full of coaches from all over the place with at least 4 coaches from jockland., and numerous other coaches from various other areas.

The marketing team are doing a great job in attracting out of towners - today the players did there best to ensure they dont bother returning - spineless under-performing wankers

Edited by bwfc2003

Scotts always seems to have its fair share of European day trippers. NEC Nijmegen fans were in there today.

A big group of Austrian school kids in a football team were there once as a "treat" during a tournament over here - Bolton v Wigan it was. Some treat!

• Site Supporter

Team was shit today thus crowd was shit today.

OR

Crowd was shit today thus team was shit today.

Bit of a catch 22 situation here. Are the crowd supposed to get the place rocking and then the team reacts to that or the opposite way about?

"coyle out" is getting popular there

Not as popular as I would like it everywhere else though.

How people not only put up with these quite pathetic performances, let alone chant his name is beyond me.

Promoted to a level in football where he is totally incompetent.

Championship manager at the very very best.

Blind faith I don't know but hey he's a nice guy and likes the club..................

Thought the stadium announcer (Colin?) could have done a bit more to wind the crowd up before the match started. He was half way through announcing the teams before I realised he was even talking. There was no atmosphere before kick off; the players started off at a low tempo, and that seemed to put everybody to sleep. I could hear the players shouting from the back of the ESL - that just shouldn't happen.