Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Holden

matty2094

?All that stuff that can be talked about in the locker room or the dressing room, once you get out on the pitch you?re representing not the name on your back but the club whose badge is over your heart.

?I?m a part of this club and you live and die by that. You ride the high waves and you ride the low ones."

Great news, hope he has many (injury free) years to come with us.

Seems a good lad.

Has he signed a new deal then ?? or is it just a few words in the paper ?? Can you really afford to offer a new deal ??

Cos if you do go down, he will get offers to stay in the prem.

Non-story I'm afraid.

He's injured, therefore nobody would buy him, therefore he'll be with us in August.

That doesn't mean the club won't cash in come January.

Correct, he's not going to go anywhere in the summer, as he's still injured. Nobody would consider signing him until January at the earliest, and if the right offer came in for him, we would probably want the cash and he would want to be off. Unless he makes a quick recovery and performs well for the USA in the upcoming Euros......

There is really nothing in that article that says he will remain loyal and stay with us for years to come

• Moderators

what else would say.

"fuck this, if were down, im outta here....bro"

meh

he doesn't have to say owt

or just "we'll stay up"

even if he wants to stay though

if a bid comes in, he may not have much choice

Just reading the story about Neil Mellor, got injured in December told he be out for 3 months but today retired. Just hope Holdens injury isn't along the same lines..

him out of hollyoaks and two bags of crisp and packet of fags?

Just reading the story about Neil Mellor, got injured in December told he be out for 3 months but today retired. Just hope Holdens injury isn't along the same lines..

him out of hollyoaks and two bags of crisp and packet of fags?

Thank god no more White van man

Loyalty doesn't doesn't exist from players.

He's a mercenary like the rest of them.

He'll be gone in a flash if we are relegated and a prem club comes in.

Just cos he sits in the crowd at an odd match some people suddenly think he loves the club.

Get real.

Loyalty doesn't doesn't exist from players.

He's a mercenary like the rest of them.

He'll be gone in a flash if we are relegated and a prem club comes in.

Just cos he sits in the crowd at an odd match some people suddenly think he loves the club.

Get real.

+1

Now I certainly don't believe he'll be here next season but where does he say anything of the sort?

I dunno, one of those talking pop-ups started rabbiting on, so I didn't read it in full - however it's not like the BEN to have misleading taglines, 'Klasnic on the move but not to Rijeka...', for example.

Isn't his Missus taking him to the cleaners in Germany? I expect he'll be heading there, to either try to reconcile or keep the shirt on his back. This is again pure speculation on my part - back to St Pauli perhaps?

Surely my hearsay and tittle-tattle can't be any worse than some 'bona-fide' reporters - Avram Grant indeed :nea: