Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Moaning

Krimzon

Poor fergie, he suddenly looks very old indeed. I reckon that his long reign will be over with sooner than later.

With regards to us, aye it was a mad season. For me the writing was on the wall the day we lost chungy for the season, without him and Holden arguably our best two players it was always gonna be an uphill struggle.

One thing for sure is that the club will regroup and come back with a younger and hungrier team, sacking coyle is not an option for me.

I will not accept the notion that leaving the premier circus will bring about the demise of the club, some of us older lads remember far worse times than these.

• Site Supporter

Anybody thinking a player doesn't give all he has is an idiot .

You would assume this would be the case but I don't think it is.

I once read a couple of Books by Garry Nelson- some interesting insight into players' mentailities.

They are human after all and suffer frailties like everyone else. Whether they should or nor is open to debate.

The very best tend to gravitate to better clubs. BWFC is not one of them.

This isn't the end of the world,nor the end of Bolton Wanderers Football Club.

We have been in some pretty dire predicaments and situations before and this is nothing in comparison to those.

Fair enough,the club is massively in debt,but the board are constantly saying it's a managable debt,so hopefully nothing to fret about there.

The youth academy seems to be bearing fruit now,so another plus side.

Clubs will not be knocking on our door for any of our players in the summer,so we've a chance to clear out the dead wood,bring in some hungrier younger players,plus Chungy and Stuart Holden will be fully fit and ready to boss the midfield in the Championship.

We'll be well prepared for next season in my opinion and come back recharged,refreshed and partially rebuilt.

We're down,it's done and dusted,we can't change history but we can shape the future,so let's get behind our beloved club and enjoy watching them storming the Championship next season

Owen Coyle, Owen Coyle and Owen Coyle. He's turned us from a team that people hated to play against to a team that is soft as shite n full of bottlers. We've had plenty of opportunities before today to get out of this mess and he/they have failed to deliver. You can blame injuries, bad luck, horrendous fixture list all you want be he's the man that picks the team, that sets the tactics, recruits new players, the buck stops with him.

I've followed this club for 25 years, up and down all divisions and today I have seen my team play their last game in the premiership. I will not be watching them again until that useless stump has gone. He will not get us out of the championship.

Whatever this project that he keeps referring to involves, I'm pretty sure one of the aims wasnt to get relegated. Eddie Davies needs to get rid ASAP.

owen coyle!

Back a few months ago he attended a charity gig following the chelsea 3-0 away defeat in Manchester organised by the corrie / emerdale lot. We had been beat by wiginn a couple of weeks before, my wife was there and text me, i asked her to ask him about the exclusion of Fabrice and his insistence on 442. His reply was that its not about formations but players!!!!!

Well u twat, you had the money but bought shiite, but i vermently disagree!!! BSA kept BWFC up in 2002 when by rights they had the shitist players ever to grace the fuckin BARCLAYS premier league.

lets hope tha west ham lose the play off and owen is offered his dream job again north of the border.

• Moderators

Aye

Been a while since we sang "we are going up, said we are going up"

Used to be one of my Burnden park favourites, along with "2-0" and "1-0"

Edited by ZicoKelly

Next season, we will win more games than this year. Next season, we will compete in all our games. Next season, teams will be shitting the fact that we're coming to play them. Next season, nobody is going to beat us by virtue of the fact that they have spent shit loads of cash, Next season, we will be a big fish in a small pond. Next season I will watch Match of the Day every week. Next season, only the people who truly give a shit will be at the ground. Next season, we will be there or thereabouts! COYWM!!!!!