Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Owen Coyle Relieved Of His Duties As Manager

emus wig

Hope he's right (Bolton will succeed), trouble is he kept saying that about the results all last season and this.... Nice chap, needs to drink a lot more real ale than he does, and I hope he dosnt come back to huant us..bet he does

• Site Supporter

i laughed loudest when he said 'given time, i'd have got us promoted, this season'

delusional

absolutely lost it

Agreed.

He did seem relieved. I thought his comments re modern footballers not having his passion was interesting though.

Maybe correct, but that is the job of the modern football manager- dealing with overpaid egos is undoubtedly a pre-requisite of the job

Agreed.

He did seem relieved. I thought his comments re modern footballers not having his passion was interesting though.

Maybe correct, but that is the job of the modern football manager- dealing with overpaid egos is undoubtedly a pre-requisite of the job

Think maybe that was coyles way of saying he had lost the dressing room.

Now the dust settling on Coyle leaving I find myself asking why did he not at least attempt to work on the defence on the training ground it seems complete madness to me and ultimately it's cost him his job.

Loads of people have said he was very stubborn and it sort of makes sense with how its panned out. A fucking idiot could see our defence is killing us.

I cant be arsed watching that shite..

The guys a fucking clown and has set this club back years..

Good fucking ridance...

I wish you would stop sitting on the fence and let your true feelings on the matter be known

Guest Frandsen08

Beginning to see that Owen didn't have the dressing room with him. Rickets tweeting that 'Football aside, Owen was a lovely bloke' then SKD missus intimating that Garty should grow a pair. If the players felt like this, no wonder we were struggling!

Missus SKD should keep stum. silly bint.