Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Muslim Patrol

gonzo

Met Dave Ball and Marc Almond there [AKA Soft Cell] they always came and had a chat with us, 2 good lads and artists, I bought every one of their records and LP's

I went on the opening night in 73, i was going out with the owners niece at the time, never seen anything like it. When i took a mob of Bolton lads in after a match a few years later and got past the bouncers, it was even madder.

I am sure you are right. A quandary for some.

Straightforward for me though. Deport the primitive fuckers back to their state of origin (even if it's three generations back).

BTW, Happy Australia Day, Bolty!

• Members

Written without a hint of irony from an Aborigine's back garden.

Always found it better to say nothing if you know nothing about a subject.

Once you'd experienced those lazy, useless, thieving fuckers first hand, you'd have a different attitude towards them.

generator.jpg

What about a Gay darkie then?

There's a few knocking about, Sylvester and him who played 'Marigold' in that Alf Garnett thing are two.

Anyway, Muslim Patrol...Shi'ite Up?

Edit: Just seen the other posts, Nazeer in 'East is East' is one, from Bolton too.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

Quote: "Another video posted on YouTube featured a woman wearing a miniskirt being told not to "expose" herself near a mosque"

On one of the rare hot spring days last year, my Doris who sports a nice pair of pins, was wearing a short summer sleeveless like frock in Burnley Asda. She was approached by two young Burqa clad women with heavy East Lancs accentswho hissed at her and called her a number of choice names.

There is a large mosque about 1/4 of a mile away so I guess they felt offended.