Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Cult Tv Shows You Just Don't Get...

gonzo

• Moderators

Family Guy.

Complete and utter fucking shite.

When it was cult though, it was ace

Now it's on BBC 3 every night, not so, don't think I've seen any of the last 2 series (got 1-10 on DVD though)

Same with vic and bob - big night out and smell of, superb, I only knew about 3 people who watched it. Then they got all big, did shooting stars and it went down hill from there

Cult often becomes cunt

Now it's on BBC 3 every night, not so, don't think I've seen any of the last 2 series (got 1-10 on DVD though)

Same with vic and bob - big night out and smell of, superb, I only knew about 3 people who watched it. Then they got all big, did shooting stars and it went down hill from there

Cult often becomes cunt

Their best work was Catterick for me

Cult often becomes cunt

I like it but only for this...

Reading this has made me realise how little I watch stuff on the telly.

Just American box-set type stuff and filums for me.

Family Guy is ace though. I can only imagine those that think it's not funny have never given it chance. Once you 'get to know' the characters it's so much better. How can anyone not find the old paedo with the dog anything but hilarious?!

Reading this has made me realise how little I watch stuff on the telly.

Just American box-set type stuff and filums for me.

Family Guy is ace though. I can only imagine those that think it's not funny have never given it chance. Once you 'get to know' the characters it's so much better. How can anyone not find the old paedo with the dog anything but hilarious?!

Ollie Williams is one of my favourites.

Some of American Dad is funnier than anything he's done on Family Guy. Patrick Stewart is fucking hilarious and Barry the fat kid.

tonights bbc3 offering has all the makings of cult/cunt tv

the folks of 'arper 'ey

its gonna be car crash

I've just been working in harpurhey. I don't know how they sold this as its no different to any of the manc towns. Fallowfield would probably been the most diverse place to do it, if anyone actually wanted to make this guff

I've just been working in harpurhey. I don't know how they sold this as its no different to any of the manc towns. Fallowfield would probably been the most diverse place to do it, if anyone actually wanted to make this guff

I used to work for a proper snooty bitch who was from real posh stock (28A I reckon, mine were bigger) and she was asking for the nearest place she could tax her car. Just for my own amusement I sent her to the post office in Hapurhey.

When she got back she looked like she was going to pass out, she just sat there, rocking, saying she's just been to the roughest place in the world and was convinced she was going to be mugged.

• Moderators

doubt they wanted diverse

scrote was probably top of the list

surprised they didn't choose radcliffe...

doubt they wanted diverse

scrote was probably top of the list

surprised they didn't choose radcliffe...

Ha ha good call. Fallowfield has more than its fair share of scallies though, they could of portrayed the hard luck student angle.

Harpurhey? Fucking hell, that'll be worth watching.

What a grim and scary place!

Oh, aye.

I used to be a courier round there.

Part of my round was delivering the methadone to the chemists facing Bernard Mannings club.

The chemists opened at 9am and I used to to aim to be there for when the staff arrived at 8.30 and there'd still be skag heads loitering around outside.

#mostunpleasant