Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wanderers 2 Blackpool 2

seasider

• Moderators

On a sadder note, I was driving near Gigg Lane yesterday and there appears to be a Blackpool fan who's died on the road there as there's a tree covered in Seasiders stuff. RIP to them.

Naturally gutted but mixed feelings too.

Two years ago. my then boss (a Leicester fan based in the US) was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer which is one of the most destuctive cancers you can get. We'd enjoyed a lot of football banter over the years and although I am sure this wasn't the only deciding factor, he recommended I should be promoted to succeed him over the heads of some probably better qualified candidates.

He has declined dramarically of late and I was in the US last week hopimg amongst other things to see him. Unfortunately the end is nigh and he was too ill to see me but we had a nice but poignant and difficult conversation about this weekend's permutations.

I doubt he will get to see the results of the play-offs (although I think this is helping him hang on) but he has passed his enthusiasm for Leicester on to his two daughters (same ages as my own) and I for one hope that they go on to win their way up to the Premiership.

Good on you Robert - it's been a pleasure to know you.

Sadly died last night - hurts me but good luck Leicester in the play offs

On a sadder note, I was driving near Gigg Lane yesterday and there appears to be a Blackpool fan who's died on the road there as there's a tree covered in Seasiders stuff. RIP to them.

Are we getting blamed for that yet?

• Moderators

happened months back

was a teacher from the derby school

motor bikist, i think

I have a caravan at calagran just been talking to a sheff wednesday fan that lives in blackpool he says a blackpool fan got stabbed at horwich parkway station after the match anyone know anything

No, officer.