Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Noncepool

Walkden26

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Be interested to hear the opinions of blokes with 13 year old daughters on here.

Even though mine is now 18 if she somehow became infatuated with some 40 or 50 year old and he was taking advantage I think one dark night he would come out of his front door and find himself enveloped in a cloth sack.

• Moderators

Be interested to hear the opinions of blokes with 13 year old daughters on here.

if, hall (insert anybody here) had been 20 and the female had been 15

when she cries rape 50 years later

the fact he's 70 and involved with a 15 year old seems much worse

i do think there should be a time limit on crying rape - crying makes me seem unsympathetic, i'm not

if, hall (insert anybody here) had been 20 and the female had been 15

when she cries rape 50 years later

the fact he's 70 and involved with a 15 year old seems much worse

i do think there should be a time limit on crying rape - crying makes me seem unsympathetic, i'm not

That is exactly where I'm at

But to lower the age of consent now because it was the norm then is ridiculous.

Just as it is now prosecuting blokes for groping 15 years olds when it norm to do so back then/.

I came back into the room earlier, ITV News at Ten was on, and footage of Michael Palin was being shown, anyhow at first I though "he must have deed..." but then I noticed they were talking of him in the present tense. I thought then, "Oh no, he must be the latest Nonce."

But then I had the completely daft thought "But he can't be a Nonce, he doesn't mention anything about it in his 'Diaries' that I've read..."

May 24th 1982.

Finished doing overdubs for segments of 'Meaning of Life' today, then spent a delightful afternoon noncing on next door but one's teenage daughter, Gwynneth - phhwwoaar!"

He isn't a Nonce BTW - He's being made a 'fellow' of the British Academy. Good for him.

• 2 weeks later...

I think if any vigilantes purchase tickets to this event then they should be able to dictate what happens.

I'd suggest (aptly) a quick kangaroo court followed by a 'guilty' verdict, with swift dispensing of rough justice. Namely that Rolf be taken away to a place nearby and be hanged by the neck until he is dead.

WTF?

_67706213_rolfharrisbristolhippodrome9837_full.jpg

Just been read this on the BBC

"Harris was first interviewed under caution in November 2012 over historical allegations of sexual offences. He was then arrested and bailed in March 2013. He has not been charged with any offence."

How does this work, arrested, bailed but no charges ?