Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Drain The North Sea

Guest bwfcdan

• Site Supporter

were would you put all the water

In the fridge.

As an aside, there's a girl at my office who still doesn't believe that sea level is the same all over the world.

I told her that's why it's called sea level, but she remains convinced that the sea level is much higher in hot resorts (Turkey being her example) hence the reason it's hotter.

It's impossible to put into words how thick she is.

In the fridge.

As an aside, there's a girl at my office who still doesn't believe that sea level is the same all over the world.

I told her that's why it's called sea level, but she remains convinced that the sea level is much higher in hot resorts (Turkey being her example) hence the reason it's hotter.

But wouldn't the logic be that the antarctic sea level be much higher as it's the bottom of the world & so the water will drain down there?  You know, like it takes less time to drive to Londinium than back as it's downhill there.

Run that one by her.

In the fridge.

weres the tide go then when it goes out ????

But wouldn't the logic be that the antarctic sea level be much higher as it's the bottom of the world & so the water will drain down there?  You know, like it takes less time to drive to Londinium than back as it's downhill there.

Run that one by her.

Brilliant. Made me chuckle. 

In the fridge.

But is she fit ?

• Site Supporter

My thought exactly Bolt. As was already asked, where do you put the water? I'm pretty sure I learned at school that they're is exactly the same amount now as millions of years ago. It can be neither created nor destroyed. Someone has conned a lot of research funding for this.

• Members

My thought exactly Bolt. As was already asked, where do you put the water? I'm pretty sure I learned at school that they're is exactly the same amount now as millions of years ago. It can be neither created nor destroyed. Someone has conned a lot of research funding for this.

Might be a sinister fireman's plot this. If they start changing fire tenders tanks to stainless, it's them buggers behind it  ;)

The ice caps are melting at an alarming rate, or so the green, cardigan-wearing, yogurt-knitting, Guardian-reading, bespectacled, bearded liberals would have us believe.

So, ship the surplus water to the Polar region and let it freeze over the ice caps.

It's fucking simple, I tell thee.

I might do it myself, but I'm going to need a bigger boat.