Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bolton 0 Qpr 1

anewman

By a few on here yes. Admittedly was poor on Saturday but I wouldn't be dropping him yet.

Not just poor on Saturday mate.

He'a been poor for Yonks.

I'm not writing him off,I'm just saying he's bang out of form and is like playing with ten men with him in the team.

He's in the team for a purple patch of form he had 2 seasons ago.

I'm not writing him off,I'm just saying he's bang out of form and is like playing with ten men with him in the team.

Dis an ting.

I thought he were getting back into his stride last season. I hope he can get back to his best anyway.

I hereby predict Zat Knight will win our player of the season award

Nowt surer.

If we hadnt signed spearing it would have been pratleys. He'd of been a banging em in and getting sent off and knocking people about left right and centre. Like a midfield mobile kevin Davies - Erm like Kevin Nolan.

But he'll be playing 15 mins every other game now from the bench.

So I reckon bogdan when he pulls off a few wonder saves under the cosh a few games and drags us into playoffs

If we hadnt signed spearing it would have been pratleys. He'd of been a banging em in and getting sent off and knocking people about left right and centre. Like a midfield mobile kevin Davies - Erm like Kevin Nolan.

But he'll be playing 15 mins every other game now from the bench.

So I reckon bogdan when he pulls off a few wonder saves under the cosh a few games and drags us into playoffs

Where are you getting these from? He's played every minute (that he's been allowed on the pitch) so far this season.

Where are you getting these from? He's played every minute (that he's been allowed on the pitch) so far this season.

If Ngog had been fit pratley wouldn't have played at forest. I can see moritz being 2nd inline for no 9 place soon.

Ridiculous

he definitely would have.

I've given up Garrp, surely it's pretty obvious that Pratley is key to Dougies way of playing. Backed up by the fact he is in the team in different positions whether we're playing 4231 or 442. He will be sorely missed tomorrow and will be straight back in the team for Blackburn.

Ridiculous

he definitely would have.

Aye, I'd have thought Craig Davies would have missed out.

I see Eavesy's point, mind - assuming we don't play one up all season, I can see where Pratley might miss out. If Ngog stops being poorly sick, you'd think he'd play behind Beckford. If he leaves or dies and Moritz gets fit before Mark Davies does, it'll be him.

Assuming Little and Little remain the preferred centre mid pairing, Pratley is looking at left side of midfield for a run-out.

And yes, I know, Chungy, etc.

So long as we start winning, I don't give a monkey's who plays.

Aye, I'd have thought Craig Davies would have missed out.

I see Eavesy's point, mind - assuming we don't play one up all season, I can see where Pratley might miss out. If Ngog stops being poorly sick, you'd think he'd play behind Beckford. If he leaves or dies and Moritz gets fit before Mark Davies does, it'll be him.

Assuming Little and Little remain the preferred centre mid pairing, Pratley is looking at left side of midfield for a run-out.

And yes, I know, Chungy, etc.

So long as we start winning, I don't give a monkey's who plays.

Pratley will be in that team when he's fit or not suspended, whether that's off the front man, part of the midfield 2 or shoved on the left or right mid I've no doubt he will be starting.

His form, work rate and fitness mean he's undroppable at the moment IMO

Pratley will be in that team when he's fit or not suspended, whether that's off the front man, part of the midfield 2 or shoved on the left or right mid I've no doubt he will be starting.

His form, work rate and fitness mean he's undroppable at the moment IMO

Fuck me, he was being measured for a noose 12 months ago and now he's Messi!

He's doing okay, I agree. But he was as shit as the rest of them last week and I'm not having it that he's untouchable.

Fuck me, he was being measured for a noose 12 months ago and now he's Messi!

He's doing okay, I agree. But he was as shit as the rest of them last week and I'm not having it that he's untouchable.

Fair enough, I'd be the 1st to admit that I thought he was complete shit and would have happily seen him go, and I'm under no impression that he's Messi.

It's his work rate, selflessness and fitness for me which makes him undroppable (at the moment) in a Freedman team, it's almost like having an extra player on the pitch at times.

Fair enough, I'd be the 1st to admit that I thought he was complete shit and would have happily seen him go, and I'm under no impression that he's Messi.

It's his work rate, selflessness and fitness for me which makes him undroppable (at the moment) in a Freedman team, it's almost like having an extra player on the pitch at times.

Or one less!