Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Adverts That Are Currently Pissing You Off

DazBob

• Moderators

Any PPI ones, especially the cunt who says, maybe I can have a PPI holiday!!

Anyhow, after putting a few information requests in apparently I've never paid it, so go me for checking before I signed anything in the past. The next text or call I get I might say yes just to give them the run around

ive currently got some wankers in macclesfield chasing 6 pay days

theres a slim chance they'll win on a national and provincial one

KFC one just on then.

Fucking hell have the last 40 years not happened. What the France was that all about!

It was unbelievable wasn't it. It must have cost a fortune to air it in the middle of X-Factor as well. It must have been about 4 minutes long.

And it was shit

It was unbelievable wasn't it. It must have cost a fortune to air it in the middle of X-Factor as well. It must have been about 4 minutes long.

And it was shit

That chipper little lad singing away wants knocking out. How dare he enjoy life!

ive currently got some wankers in macclesfield chasing 6 pay days

theres a slim chance they'll win on a national and provincial one

forget it, i paid £40 for the same out fit to check out several accounts from the 90's just on the off chance that somat would turn up. Just keep getting the same letters asking me to send off the same info again and again. Sort of was 90% sure i never took the ppi out as i was a wise monkey back then and weighed up the cost v return, but thought what the heck in case they just fancied paying out.

Sort of was 90% sure i never took the ppi out as i was a wise monkey back then and weighed up the cost v return, but thought what the heck in case they just fancied paying out.

That's where I was. I wasn't sure whether to be smug for ticking the right boxes in the first place or disappointed I wasn't getting a payout like every fcker else seems to have got

• Moderators

forget it, i paid £40 for the same out fit to check out several accounts from the 90's just on the off chance that somat would turn up. Just keep getting the same letters asking me to send off the same info again and again. Sort of was 90% sure i never took the ppi out as i was a wise monkey back then and weighed up the cost v return, but thought what the heck in case they just fancied paying out.

i did take out a redundancy protection with n and p so there might be something....

theyre having nowt out of me, not even the tenner they demanded 12 months back :)

Reet, the Kindle one where the bloke says 'Berilliant' (sic) to the equally smug bitch who wiggles her head when she has answered his irrelevant question on how to get something up on the tele. It makes my teeth itch and will result in me putting my size 11s thro the said tele box if ever seen again.

Just seen the bastard, anyone got any links to cheap teles?