Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

League Cup

superjohnmcginlay

I reckon Chelsea will field a reserve XI. The match is listed as 2 days after their City trip, and I think they will reckon they can get by.

After all they could easily have chosen Wednesday but appear to have not done so.

If that is right I could write DF's pre-match team talk (and so could you).

Incidentally in pre-season they played Galatasaray and Besiktas on the same day.

I reckon Chelsea will field a reserve XI. The match is listed as 2 days after their City trip, and I think they will reckon they can get by.

After all they could easily have chosen Wednesday but appear to have not done so.

If that is right I could write DF's pre-match team talk (and so could you).

Incidentally in pre-season they played Galatasaray and Besiktas on the same day.

Two 45 minute games wasn't it. ?

• Members
Bolton Wanderers’ Capital One Cup tie against Chelsea at Stamford Bridge will take place on Wednesday 24 September.

The third round tie will kick off at 7.45pm.

Ticket prices for the game are as follows:

Adults: £25

Seniors: £12

Under-16s: £12

On sale dates and travel information for the game will be announced in due course.

Official coach travel for the game is also available. A return ticket is priced at £27, with coaches set to leave Macron Stadium at 12.30pm. 
Edited by burnden

Bolton Wanderers’ Capital One Cup tie against Chelsea at Stamford Bridge will take place on Wednesday 24 September.

The third round tie will kick off at 7.45pm.

Ticket prices for the game are as follows:

Adults: £25

Seniors: £12

Under-16s: £12

On sale dates and travel information for the game will be announced in due course.

Official coach travel for the game is also available. A return ticket is priced at £27, with coaches set to leave Macron Stadium at 12.30pm. 

Read more at http://www.bwfc.co.uk/news/article/chelsea-date-and-prices-confirmed-1.9.14-1889878.aspx#2hty2tiX7R5LggOJ.99[/size]

I'm out.

No trains available to do an in and out.

£52 on the coach to watch them put double figures past us really isn't appealing.