Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Marvin Sordell

Mounts Kipper

I'm over the moon to have signed for #BurnleyFC! Really looking forward to the challenge ahead of me and working under a great manager in Sean Dyche again. Disappointed that it didn't work out at #bwfcand I couldn't show the fans what I was really about but I wish everyone at the club all the best in the future. Also, to clarify, at no point did I ever say that i was homesick. Can't wait to get going now!! (Why didn't they let me get a haircut first!? )

Are you referring to Matt Taylor??

Really??

When folk started giving grief to Matt Taylor,the penny finally dropped for me.

Vast amounts of our supporters are fucking imbeciles.

Another one for the Boofest

Guest Blixa

To be honest, feel a bit for Sordell. Only a bit mind.

He got bought for big money by Coyle, who then decided he wasn't up to being in a relegation scrap. Not his fault, the fault of the idiot who bought him out of desperation. Not like we were banging goals in for fun then either.

He them gets picked for the bloody British Olympic team, having played pretty much no footie for months, looking poor and probably denting his confidence even more.

He then has to hit the ground running in a team that was bloody awful from day one in the Championship. Which he obviously didn't.

He might come good with the right manager and tactics. Saying that, the fact that Freedman tried and failed suggests he might just be an average striker with a big price tag on his back. We'll find out in a few months time.

I'd have been happy just to get that goggle eyed cunt Sordell out of the club & off the wage bill.....anything else is a bonus.

Same as N'Gog & Eagles, he does have some ability but also the backbone of a jellyfish, no commitment or fighting spirit & will disappear when the going gets tough.

No doubt he will have the occasional good game & score the odd goal which some loons will use to try & have a pop at BWFC, but I don't believe he'll ever sustain it over a longer period.

Good riddance.

I'd have been happy just to get that goggle eyed cunt Sordell out of the club & off the wage bill.....anything else is a bonus.

Same as N'Gog & Eagles, he does have some ability but also the backbone of a jellyfish, no commitment or fighting spirit & will disappear when the going gets tough.

No doubt he will have the occasional good game & score the odd goal which some loons will use to try & have a pop at BWFC, but I don't believe he'll ever sustain it over a longer period.

Good riddance.

Pleased hes out of the club disgrace of a footballer. No one can compare him to Matty Taylor a 100% under rated I was sad to see him leave the club.

Good riddance.

Not a fan then mate? Haha

Got to agree with you all the way.

The lad has been nothing but trouble since he turned up and epitomises our fall from grace.

Not sure why Matt Taylor was a target for the boo boys, one season he scored 10 in the league for us from midfield. Compare that to our strikers last year in the Championship and I can see why he was booed.

Scored a few crackers in this video and set a few up - never mind Petrov made up for losing him

• Members

Not sure why Matt Taylor was a target for the boo boys, one season he scored 10 in the league for us from midfield. Compare that to our strikers last year in the Championship and I can see why he was booed.

Scored a few crackers in this video and set a few up - never mind Petrov made up for losing him

I've still never seen his goal at Hull away

Think I was still queuing up for a pint

• Members

That kit was a bit of a shocker.

To be honest, feel a bit for Sordell. Only a bit mind.

He got bought for big money by Coyle, who then decided he wasn't up to being in a relegation scrap. Not his fault, the fault of the idiot who bought him out of desperation. Not like we were banging goals in for fun then either.

He them gets picked for the bloody British Olympic team, having played pretty much no footie for months, looking poor and probably denting his confidence even more.

He then has to hit the ground running in a team that was bloody awful from day one in the Championship. Which he obviously didn't.

He might come good with the right manager and tactics. Saying that, the fact that Freedman tried and failed suggests he might just be an average striker with a big price tag on his back. We'll find out in a few months time.

Good point; will it say more about Freedman or Sordell?

Bad idea at the price,if only we knew what the add ons are,just got a bad feeling we've sowd him to cheap

We are lucky we got anything more than a bag of magic beans for that cunt. Anybody who gives up so easy is no fucking good to anyone.

He's been a big mistake from the start but we've just sold him for 500k and now were humming and arring over the juke for a million,if they both played every game of the season sordell would have scored more imo

Are you saying you would rather have Sordell than Juke then?

When folk started giving grief to Matt Taylor,the penny finally dropped for me.

Vast amounts of our supporters are fucking imbeciles.

Another one for the Boofest

Totally agree Gonz, every season someone is the scapegoat and next season it will be Beckford

You could probably put together a decent Bolton starting 11 from the boofest brigade

Cunts the lot of um