Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Romania

jazza

It's a year ago to the day i got slaughtered for going to Romania to meet Irina.... well I don't blame you for  being dubious.... if I hadnt have known her as well I would have been too.  she id the best thing to happen to me ever and a few have met her..... I love her with all my heart.

dreams can come true

nah, not everyone, there's folk on her who would've wanted it to turn sour, the I told you so brigade

Maybe. I Have rose tinted glasses but even cunts with a part time job in a sandwich shop didn't wish me Ill.if they did I don't care as they sit in their grey house going to their same shit job every day if they have one. I now have a regular job as does irina but I'm not scared to say I want something different

Guest Jazzas_Bird

Much pleasing also for me. To meat my Sexy LOVE DONKEY is coming true of dream. Always still to make me wetter than pocket of otter with you sex talk and quick fingers. I loves my James with much of Hart.