Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

I Love Bolton Roll Call.

tomski

Right with you Tomski lad! Just come back from South in manc trying to sing White Army over This Is The One haha

feel a bit cut off from them at moment no away game till Wolves. But I fucking love them. The shitter we get, the more I love them.

By far the greatest team...

Edited by Marc505

I think we all love our club given the the time and effort we've all put in, loved the club above all else other than family for 39 years be good if we shown it more on match days, were going to need that love in the next few years given the mess were in.

Edited by Mounts Kipper

100% in,just look at some of the clubs around us it could be a lot worse we are and always have been the number one club in Lancashire we are not in the 30s 40s or 50s were we could compete with the two manc and scouse clubs,still kings of lancs,when Douglas goes and there is still no money there will be people out there creaming themselves at the thought of being called the manager if Bolton wanderers football club,fact

• Site Supporter

Don't think anyone who posts on here (including Smithills) does not love "BWFC". What hurts like fucking hell at he mo, is that feeling that "BWFC" dosen't love us back! The piss poor performances and heartlessness on the pitch, makes it feel like "BWFC" is having and affair with someone else!

Guest pansyroadwhite

My first wife mentuoned BWFC in the divorce papers, said "if they lost he would be down for days and didnt speak" i must have been a miserable bastard in the 80's I love them and have for 47 years

I first started going away games properly in 1982 on my £25 a week YOP wages and loved it, the football comes 2nd to the camaradary with fellow fans, we will still be here when this lot have flown the nest. It's the beer and chat in the pub before and after the game what makes the day, not that bunch of useless pricks.

So no not really, it's the fellow fans I love more.

I think we all love our club given the the time and effort we've all put in, loved the club above all else other than family for 39 years be good if we shown it more on match days, were going to need that love in the next few years given the mess were in.

39 years.....I call bullshit :)

We had 11 years in the Prem and a brilliant time from about 1992 to 2007 - and it wasn't all that bad until 2011.

It's been steady decline since 2007. The million dollar questions are when are we going to hit the bottom of the current dip in fortunes and which division will we be in. Hopefully the Championship. I find another spell in the lower divisions absolutely unthinkable. However, if it happens, I'll be at the Macron.

We had 11 years in the Prem and a brilliant time from about 1992 to 2007 - and it wasn't all that bad until 2011.

It's been steady decline since 2007. The million dollar questions are when are we going to hit the bottom of the current dip in fortunes and which division will we be in. Hopefully the Championship. I find another spell in the lower divisions absolutely unthinkable. However, if it happens, I'll be at the Macron.

I just can't handle the thought of 7-8k on at the macron.

I wonder and worry if that Bury cup game was a sign of how bad things could get in the ground.

Home games are dead really, but I watch FLS every week and think to myself there must be very few other teams in our league whose fans would say they have great atmospheres at home even if they have quite a decent number in. So many of these aways Ive been to in the last couple of years where theres barely a peep out of the home end, its just the away lot having a laugh and same at Macron

No brainer always love Bwfc,we was shit when I started watching so no shock now. I have heard shit like not going while gartside/megson and now freedman in charge each to their own but I say you can stay way for good for all I care. We Are going through a bad spell and it may continue for a while longer so jump ship if you can't handle it.

I've got a 4 week old boy and haven't got a season ticket this year so I can spend some time with him. I'm missing it like fuck. Love Bolton, love the wanderers love the walkden whites!!! Lads being brainwashed already!!!