Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bolton V Bournemouth

gonzo

lets do it,,

this would happen at burnden, not at macron .

Fans just put up with it now.

Usually you talk with your cock hanging out but I have to agree.

Protest before, protest after but don't just fucking turn up to kick off during the game. We are all hurting, it's not a competition who is the most.

why not protest during the game, at least DF and gartside will hear it all.

The team are useless anyway, giving piss poor performances. They should get it too.it will make no difference to their performance. There tryers but overpayed run of the mill players ,who are cashing their fat cheques win ( :lol:) lose or draw.

If any of these 'protestors' kick off near grampa Spencer they'll get short shrift. He wasn't averse to telling off captain angry.

His thoughts on the '2 drunken spastics' that ran in the pitch on Saturday raised some chuckles.

I can't wait till I've been going as little long as he has and complain about everything and love everything all at once.

It shouldn't happen at all.

It's a total embarrassment. What does it achieve, seriously? Overweight grown men in skin-tight replica shirts kicking advertising boards. I wish I was as cool as they are.

to get change ,what do you suggest the fans should do?

Are you not astonished DF and gartside are still in jobs?

Keep turning up, sat there in a silent stadium watching your team go to the dogs?

This is why nothing's been done yet !

Cos the fans are just putting up with this dross having a whinge to their mates or missus.

Gartside & DF should be dreading showing their faces at macron, they just don't give a toss

• Moderators

this would happen at burnden, not at macron .

Fans just put up with it now.

We had Phil Neal for 6 years! A couple of protests on the car park achieved fuck all. Still, let's perpetuate the myth Burnden was always full.

Anyone remember when there was a protest against the board (presumably Hargreaves and effectively led to Gartside?) when Phil Brown was caretaker manager? Ended up beating Forest in a cracking game with a top atmosphere as everyone ended up getting behind 11 lads in white shirts for 90 minutes while still managing to voice their disapproval at how the club was being run. I'd be happy with something similar rather than the inevitable poison. Freedman is obviously going to lose the war, but it's in our interests for him to try and win as many battles as he can for the time being.

Freedman is obviously going to lose the war, but it's in our interests for him to try and win as many battles as he can for the time being.

Well you'd think so but reading some posts I think theres folk would sooner we lost or the game be abandoned due to a pitch invasion. Anyone know what fine the club will have to pay for that? One thing is for sure, Saturday will be a poisonous atmosphere. Let's hope those protesting during the game don't bully those who want to get behind the team for the 90 minutes they're playing.

to get change ,what do you suggest the fans should do?

Are you not astonished DF and gartside are still in jobs?

Keep turning up, sat there in a silent stadium watching your team go to the dogs?

This is why nothing's been done yet !

Cos the fans are just putting up with this dross having a whinge to their mates or missus.

Gartside & DF should be dreading showing their faces at macron, they just don't give a toss

- There are plenty of ways of getting change without resorting to demolishing areas of the stadium. Peaceful protests before and after the game, outside the stadium are fine. Pitch invasions are not.

- I am not surprised both of them are still employed, given our financial situation and their contracts.

- If you honestly believe that both DF and PG don't care about the situation, then you're more deluded than I even thought.

Why can't we do both? Get right behind the team AND make it very clear that we think it time DF and PG explore other career opportunities? I reckon at least half the team would join in with the chanting, given Dougie just called them all shit in his latest masterful post-match press conference.

I was just about to say i agree then i scrolled down the comments and noticed a girl called Emma Louise Lucas with a lovely set of busters. So i am in.

Felt tip eyebrows

Never looked at her face.

Huge busters!

Facebook friends with oscar too.

The lad who has the page is a former student of the Bwfc education programme,

Biggish Dave paid for his can at Leeds away last season.

10426639_659534780788838_196837822399297

• Site Supporter

PS 1-3

We score after 5 mins with our second shot on goal, (then run out of our shot allowance for this game), lots of people miss Bournemouth's 2nd and 3rd goals as they are all looking at this Emma birds huge bangers on the concourse

Guest pansyroadwhite

Well you'd think so but reading some posts I think theres folk would sooner we lost or the game be abandoned due to a pitch invasion. Anyone know what fine the club will have to pay for that? One thing is for sure, Saturday will be a poisonous atmosphere. Let's hope those protesting during the game don't bully those who want to get behind the team for the 90 minutes they're playing.

i havent heard anyone get behind the team for 90 minutes this season, so wont be many to bully

Guest pansyroadwhite

We had Phil Neal for 6 years! A couple of protests on the car park achieved fuck all. Still, let's perpetuate the myth Burnden was always full.

it may not have been full but i was on against darlington less than 4000 but was a cracking noise from the fans, the Macron may be superior in most ways but it does lack some things