Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

Benitez amused me post game. Any other team against chelsea he'd be going nuts about that bitr. Played dumb, didnt want anger the murderers fans, must fancy his chances of returning there

He still lives on the Wirral.

And doesn't want his house attacked.

Really, really hope Villa can avoid defeat tonight.

Not only will it mean a bit more water in the cistern for Wigan, but it'll also mean United will probably win the league title at Arsenal rather than at home in front of their own fans.

Really, really hope Villa can avoid defeat tonight.

Not only will it mean a bit more water in the cistern for Wigan, but it'll also mean United will probably win the league title at Arsenal rather than at home in front of their own fans.

When they win the league doesn't bother me.....it's helping Wigan to get relegated I'm more interested in. I don't hold out much hope of Villa getting anything there tonight though sadly

Edited by CWP

He was talking about you

and? I commented on a goal I've just saw in a football thread. I don't say DMB, take piss out of dead people or hate United, I'm watching this a neutral, that was class, I bet you'd have no problem if it was Benteke :o

Closet Claret?

and? I commented on a goal I've just saw in a football thread. I don't say DMB, take piss out of dead people or hate United, I'm watching this a neutral, that was class, I bet you'd have no problem if it was Benteke :o

You would be better spending some time and money at The Reebok or will you be there every week if we go up?