Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Stuff You Are Obsessed About

Garrp

I'm not really one for stuff like this, historical or current. I like very few things but am obsessive with what I do like, football, few other sports, gambling, music, a few tv shows and that's about it. Never watch the news (bad I know) but i'm absolutely obsessed with 9/11 and i'm not sure why. I must have seen every tv programme, documentary, youtube clip on it. Went to the musuem there and was blown away by it. I'm at it again tonight watching stuff iv seen before. I don't believe the conspiracy theories yet I still watch them all.

Why is this?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Spending a lot of time looking into the Madeleine Mccann case at the minute. Unbelievable the amount of contradictions, coincidences and high profile people attached to it. I can see how it causes some people to allow it it become a unhealthy obsession.

And Massimo Osti related stuff.

Spending a lot of time looking into the Madeleine Mccann case at the minute. Unbelievable the amount of contradictions, coincidences and high profile people attached to it. I can see how it causes some people to allow it it become a unhealthy obsession.

And Massimo Osti related stuff.

i had a osti jacket late 90's...

should never of got rid of it...

On the McCann thing whats your take if youve read up on it...

I reckon I got a bit obsessed with the Rwandan genocide after seeing the film Hotel Rwanda. Read books about it. Watched documentaries. Even wanted to go out there and help out in some kind of humanitarian capacity.

Also had an obsession with the Carl Bridgewater murder and the unsafe convictions.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/dates/stories/february/21/newsid_2565000/2565269.stm

I reckon I got a bit obsessed with the Rwandan genocide after seeing the film Hotel Rwanda. Read books about it. Watched documentaries. Even wanted to go out there and help out in some kind of humanitarian capacity.

I'm sure you've read We Wish To Inform You That Tomorrow We Will Be Killed With Our Families.

Months and months and months of interviews and research in Rwanda and he couldn't find one person prepared to admit they were a genocidaire and talk about it.

I love a good read of wikipedia, especially ww2 pages.

This is pretty a interesting list:

http://www.buzzfeed.com/daves4/wikipedia-makes-it-impossible-to-sleep

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rat_king_(folklore) would be of particular interest to Garrp.

I've lost hours trawling through WW2 stuff on wikipedia, usually forgetting what I even went onto wikipedia for in the first place.

i had a osti jacket late 90's...

should never of got rid of it...

On the McCann thing whats your take if youve read up on it...

Had a few really nice jackets myself but had to sell when I split with the ex...not really that bothered because they've not gone up in value that much and spent most of the time hung up.

I think the parents were definately involved in her death. How and why? Loads of different angles to it. There's evidence of possible peadophilia within the group they went with. Talk of accidental overdose of sleeping pills to allow the parents to go out at night.

To me it seems the parents have some sort of hold over someone high up and are getting help in return for keeping schtum. The support from Government and UK police they recieved from day one is unbelievable.

I used to be unhealthily obsessed with anything related to football violence.

Every book and video under the sun.

Watched Trouble on the terraces about 3 million times. There's a hidden mention of Bolton on there too that I knew exactly when to pause to see it.

I could recite the whole script to the film ID now from start to finish.

I sent off for old news paper clippings to Manchester university,Bolton evening news and Lancashire telegraph. Still got stacks of em in a big box at my mums somewhere.

My mate in Barnsley managed to aquire probably every single report on football violence involving Bolton that was ever written.

I was on Paul Dodd,ITK,hoolifan,you name it.

I used to be unhealthily obsessed with anything related to football violence.

Every book and video under the sun.

Watched Trouble on the terraces about 3 million times. There's a hidden mention of Bolton on there too that I knew exactly when to pause to see it.

I could recite the whole script to the film ID now from start to finish.

I sent off for old news paper clippings to Manchester university,Bolton evening news and Lancashire telegraph. Still got stacks of em in a big box at my mums somewhere.

My mate in Barnsley managed to aquire probably every single report on football violence involving Bolton that was ever written.

I was on Paul Dodd,ITK,hoolifan,you name it.

ha ha, I reckon Gumbo and I can too

My obsessions

Wimmins legs

Wimmins arses

Emmerdale

Having a shit in our disabled bogs at work

Do you reckon you would explode if Debbie Dingle wanted to have sex with you in the Disabled Bogs at work, whilst Priya and that bird that David is with walked up and down in front of you both with stockings, suspenders and high heels on (thus showcasing their arse and legs)

Edited by CWP

Do you reckon you would explode if Debbie Dingle wanted to have sex with you in the Disabled Bogs at work, whilst Priya and that bird that David is with walked up and down in front of you both with stockings, suspenders and high heels on (thus showcasing their arse and legs)

With Moira yes, Debbies legs are too thin for me but i like your thinking

Edited by mannyroad58