Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Clarke Carlise

superjohnmcginlay

and frankly bringing this up now in public and on Twitter seens particularly cuntish.

I think he was highlighting the fact that Carlisle has a history of playing the "depression card" to try and avoid facing up to his actions,

Did he try and commit suicide to avoid the jail sentence he is facing or because he really has the illness?

• Moderators

I think he is clearly ill and needs help.

Being done 5 times for drink driving is not acceptable. Especially when you are in a position to recieve help.

but, thats the point

he's so ill, he isnt going to ask

ps i thought he was a cnut before he nearly died, so it would be hypocritical to change my mind

but, thats the point

he's so ill, he isnt going to ask

ps i thought he was a cnut before he nearly died, so it would be hypocritical to change my mind

Isn't there a mental Heath act that means peo or can be removed and put into care to help them. Or have I made that up? Genuine question ?

it's got to be someone close who signs it and it is bloody difficult when you are so close.

Personally I think his wife should've done if she knew but if he kept it in how would you know?

Got you. So it can't be assessed now by the people police / medics and be done. It has to be a relative who commits you

it's got to be someone close who signs it and it is bloody difficult when you are so close.

Personally I think his wife should've done if she knew but if he kept it in how would you know?

Having sold her story to The Sun, it's safe to assume she now knows.

Got you. So it can't be assessed now by the people police / medics and be done. It has to be a relative who commits you

the professionals do all the assessing but you have to ok it by signing. This means the relative can object if they don't think it is right. It is bloody hard

As much as Carlise may or may not have stitched up Little in the past, to imply that a bloke walked in front of a lorry to avoid a drink drive charge is way over the top.

Did he say that ? I read it as saying he knows Carlisle is ill but when his actions keep hurting people there is only so much sympathy you can have.

They used to share a house, they were very good mates, it is clear that Little has seen a lot more of Carlisles cultish behaviour than just the card incident.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/news-and-comment/ian-herbert-the-secret-side-of-clarke-carlisle-that-sparked-ralf-littles-outrage-10027517.html

Edited by Ani

Did he say that ? I read it as saying he knows Carlisle is ill but when his actions keep hurting people there is only so much sympathy you can have.

They used to share a house, they were very good mates, it is clear that Little has seen a lot more of Carlisles cultish behaviour than just the card incident.http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/news-and-comment/ian-herbert-the-secret-side-of-clarke-carlisle-that-sparked-ralf-littles-outrage-10027517.html

He didn't say it but implied it by saying that'll he get away with it again. I read it as he has no sympathy for him because he hides behind his illness every time he gets caught drinking and driving.

He didn't say it but implied it by saying that'll he get away with it again. I read it as he has no sympathy for him because he hides behind his illness every time he gets caught drinking and driving.

To be fair if you or I had been caught like that we would be inside or banned for a long long time.

He is ill but ralf seems to have a small point.

To be fair if you or I had been caught like that we would be inside or banned for a long long time.

He is ill but ralf seems to have a small point.

He has a big point that because of this he'll probably not get the sentence he should because of what's happened, and had Carlisle walked naked down the street before being sectioned I'd be sitting on the Little's side of the fence. But the bloke tried to kill himself which makes it slightly different in my book.

He has a big point that because of this he'll probably not get the sentence he should because of what's happened, and had Carlisle walked naked down the street before being sectioned I'd be sitting on the Little's side of the fence. But the bloke tried to kill himself which makes it slightly different in my book.

He needs help. Someone needs to sign the papers

Why does it make it different? Carlisle has been caught drink driving 5 times now, and has doubtless done it a few times without being caught. He's shown a complete disregard for other people's safety every time he's done that and also with his suicide attempt. This cunt deserves no sympathy at all. He's played the depression card to deflect away from his crimes. I doubt Lee Hughes or Ched Evans would have been afforded the same public sympathy if they'd declared that they were depressed when they committed their crimes. This bloke is a serial 'victim' who will play whatever card (race, depression) he can to get the best outcome for Clarke Carlisle. Ralf Little is a DMB cunt but he is being unfairly chastised for pointing out that there is more to the Clarke Carlisle story than what is being printed in the red-tops. I hope Carlisle gets treatment for his illness but I also hope he gets hung out to dry at her majesty's pleasure. He deserves it.