Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bournemouths 3 Wanderers 0

L/H White

Yes and i really don't understand how you think we do not need to move a lot of the squad on. Lennon seems to think thats what is needed. surely some rubbish posted by a tangerine sympathiser ( :D ) won't make our squad now world beaters

Maybe you and your fellow Freedman sympathisers need to stop being so bitter at getting it so dramatically wrong and throwing your toys out of the pram everytime we don't win a game.

We can guess until the cows come home who's in and who's out and it won't make 1 shite of difference, if NL likes what he sees in someone he will be kept on, if he doesn't he will be shipped out so he can bring in his expected 5 new signings that he thinks he needs. He will upset some folk on here no matter who he bins or keeps and i doubt he actually gives a fuck.

Every manager has his own opinion on different players and if your face doesn't fit you're well and truely out of there just look at Mata, TSO didn't like him, the chelsae fans loved him but he was soon out of there as soon as someone showed interest in him

I personally will trust NL in what decision he makes and only time will tell if it pays off or not

I'm asking you to name this 'raft of shite' that we need to get rid of. If it's that obvious it shouldn't be that difficult. Let's see how many everyone else agrees with.

What difference would it make if "everyone" agreed or not as to if I was right or not?

We have a load of crap accumulated over the past couple of years; I'm pretty confident Lenny wants lots out too

If we haven't got a lot of crap, then surely the other variable is the management....so are you saying Lennon isn't good enough?

Regardless of last nights drubbing I am actually looking forward to the changes in the squad this upcoming close season we have a manager/management team who have dragged us to safety from rock bottom on his arrival through a combination of passion/drive and sheer aggression and no excellent management of the squad, while shedding high earners on loan and enduring the worst injury crisis I have ever known while watching BWFC. Given just a bit of financial support things will change for the better next season and I am genuinely excited for the first time in a good few years that we can now return to an upward trajectory.

Well said Mounts.

Looking forward to the start of the new season. Fingers crossed he is able to get the players in he needs and we avoid the kind of injuries we have had this season.

Maybe you and your fellow Freedman sympathisers need to stop being so bitter at getting it so dramatically wrong and throwing your toys out of the pram everytime we don't win a game.

I already accepted I was wrong about freedman. I have seen some shit this season even post freedman. This makes me think we are a poor squad and if not means the manager can't get the best way out of them

Edited by Big E

• Moderators

We might have a couple of players who would regulary get in the starting x1 of any of the top 6

Thats why we are miles off doing anything.

Next season isnt happening and if anyone wants to put their money where their mouth is then i am up for a wager ????

What rose-tinted glasses?

You don't know me or what opinions I have.

We were a tired-looking patched up team competing against the best footballing side in the division.

Apols if you were put out, was on Twatter at same time replying to an irritating Tweet by Jamie Carragher so blasted off a bit quick. I'm not one for being too extreme either way, saw last night as more of a reality check than anything. You're right about the patched up team, some of whom have been forced to be used too much and looked a spent force. It just for me laid out that it may take more thn one summer's dealings and a better pre-season even to get us to be where the likes of Blackburn, Forest or Wolves currently are Edited by ianofrochdale

Bet you £20 we make play offs

3 of the top 6 won't be going up. And they are better than us.

The 3 coming down will be better than us.

Then there's teams like Birmingham that suddenly appear better than us.

Expect better from Fulham next season.

Preston & Bristol will be chomping at the bit.

Blackburn have finished much stronger than us.

If we make top 10 I will be surprised.

A season of consolidation with a bunch of youngsters in the team and not old journeymen coming for one last pay day. That's the way forward!!

• Moderators

all I took from last night was how far we've fallen with all due respect to Bournemouth

they kept banging on about how 6 years ago Bournemoth scraped to safety in League Two

we were drawing with Villa and comfortably finishing 13th in the PL

now they play us off the park on the way to the PL where something like £100M awaits them (figure quoted from BBC) and we look a million miles from the PL

still

there's potential to do better next season - there's def room for manouvre in the squad and with the likes of Pratley, Mills, Wheater, Clough, Clayton etc to come back to fitness (assuming those out of contract stay)

not convinced about 3-5-2 but it did ok against Liverpool when the players were up for it, which they weren't last night and probably haven't been for the last few weeks since we've been safe

don't think we were playing 3-5-2 when we were doing well in Nov/Dec, so maybe with a fully fit squad and something to play for, we may not employ it

dunno

certainly not using last night as a benchmark for next season

3 of the top 6 won't be going up. And they are better than us.

The 3 coming down will be better than us.

Then there's teams like Birmingham that suddenly appear better than us.

Expect better from Fulham next season.

Preston & Bristol will be chomping at the bit.

Blackburn have finished much stronger than us.

If we make top 10 I will be surprised.

A season of consolidation with a bunch of youngsters in the team and not old journeymen coming for one last pay day. That's the way forward!!

Kin ell mate get some anti depressants down your trumpet :D

The 3 coming down will be better?

There's only 2 teams in the top 10 that received any parachute money this season.

Why will preston be anywhere near us?

Understand Bristol have money,but they are hardly the new Man City.

If we play 3-5-2 baptiste on right ream on left wheater in the centre 2 new wing backs doesn't look too bad. Walker isn't a wing back he can't defend. He looks far better further up the pitch same with Feeney. Although I think Feeney is poor at this level.

What difference would it make if "everyone" agreed or not as to if I was right or not?

If we haven't got a lot of crap, then surely the other variable is the management....so are you saying Lennon isn't good enough?

Because if there's no general consensus as to who these players are, then there can't be as much obvious crap to shift as you're making out.

Your last point is total nonsense. There's a number of factors that have curtailed our initial impetus, not least injuries to key players.

We might have a couple of players who would regulary get in the starting x1 of any of the top 6

Thats why we are miles off doing anything.

Next season isnt happening and if anyone wants to put their money where their mouth is then i am up for a wager

How many of Bournemouth's players would you have said would get in any of last season's top six? Bearing in mind that they finished 10th last season and even Beckford managed to score against them.