Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Labour Leadership Debate

Danny G

He isn't trending on Twitter anymore. Already an irrelevance.

Aye, I bet the chattering North London classes will be blethering on about summat entirely different at their dinner parties in a day or two, safe in the knowledge that they've had a few weeks easing their social conscience by pretending to be at the coal face. Those at the coal face will be hoping the boot in the bollocks they've delivered to an unelectable party will flush out something other than a turd, once the chain is pulled on Corbyn in a year or so and he goes down the pan.

• Site Supporter

If anything, this thread just goes to prove that politics is a black and white pantomime these days. No room for debate. You're either great or a cunt. Thank fuck none of us have any effect whatsoever on how the country is run.

If anything, this thread just goes to prove that politics is a black and white pantomime these days. No room for debate. You're either great or a cunt. Thank fuck none of us have any effect whatsoever on how the country is run.

1. You're not great.

2. Speak for yourself.

Looking for diversity in the Shadow Cabinet

Plenty of blacks, muslims, disabled, wimmin, gays, lesbians etc

Not expecting much talent

Edited by boltondiver

Looking for diversity in the Shadow Cabinet

Plenty of blacks, muslims, disabled, wimmin, gays, lesbians etc

Not expecting much talent

Jewish new year today. No sign of a message from the leader of the opposition as usual. He did sack a jewish shadow cabinet minister though. 

WIsh you'd stop talking in riddles noballs. Who are "those fuckers"? Labour? Lefties? Communists?

well, I was going to say über lefties and commies but with Corbyn in charge you can add labour to the list.

One of my neighbours (she's not been in long. Lesbian actress) has put up a "take back Manchester" poster up. I wondered if I should put a bust of Maggie on my front window to counteract this. :)

well, I was going to say über lefties and commies but with Corbyn in charge you can add labour to the list.

One of my neighbours (she's not been in long. Lesbian actress) has put up a "take back Manchester" poster up. I wondered if I should put a bust of Maggie on my front window to counteract this. :)

What does "take back Manchester"mean?

96/96 council seats with a loony left transport policy?

Take it back fuckin where?