Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

"bubble" Matches

MancWanderer

Big day tomorrow round here with the Manc derby

Kick off at 2 so plenty of time for the scrotes to get leathered and no restrictions as per the bubble games

Pubs are a different matter altogether. Some you need a ticket to get in and others the landlord will only let you in if he knows you

Utd fans don't seem to care less about City (they reserve their hatred for the scousers) whereas it's City's big game of the year

After the game will be a different matter altogether. I've made the mistake in the past of trying to go to Tesco after the match and driving through a scene from the Wild West

I don't for one minute miss all the shit like that but in another way I'd love to have those two games a year when you are literally counting the months/days/minutes/seconds down to the game

On a separate note, the Utd fans round here couldn't give two fucks about us so I guess that it's more the Salford/Worsley/Little Hulton areas that see us as any sort of rival. Round here it's the scousers and nobody else

they truly are head the balls. :D I can't deny I do love a good dingle, they're great value

I had a colleague who was a Burnley fanatic.

(He had a "first" in Business Studies from Brunel, and his wife was a former Miss Burnley - [ample].)

All went well until one of his sons got in Rovers' Academy.

Not sure whether that contributed to his breakdown, but at least he recovered.

What a cunt

Make your mind up you fanny

Minge? Pussy? Vagina?

Any other names for the female reproductive organ that you'd like to try and insult me with?

I know you're probably just a young teenage lad, given the hilarious Inbetweeners Avatar and penchant for mentioning sexual organs; but come on fella, mix it up a tad eh.

Call me a belm, a maig, a quent....make it interesting.

Minge? Pussy? Vagina?

Any other names for the female reproductive organ that you'd like to try and insult me with?

I know you're probably just a young teenage lad, given the hilarious Inbetweeners Avatar and penchant for mentioning sexual organs; but come on fella, mix it up a tad eh.

Call me a belm, a maig, a quent....make it interesting.

Because you've posted something interesting?

Aye alreet

Anyway I'm off to legoland as I'm off for half term

Minge? Pussy? Vagina?

Just as a point of order - the vagina isn't the female reproductive organ. It's an organ which functions as part of the female reproductive system which comprises of the vagina, but also the cervix, the uterus, the fallopian tubes and the ovaries.