Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

"bubble" Matches

MancWanderer

• Site Supporter

This one way rivalry thing with United is put about by reds to trivialise us in the same way many Bolton fans do with Wigan and Bury. Most of the genuine reds that live on our border or even within Bolton, see it as a genuine rivalry.

The plastic Mancs from London, Dublin, Bangkok or even Blackpool might not see it that way.

This is true in my opinion. I had a season ticket (off a mates Munich supporting Mrs) in their end  for one of the Prem games and it got us into their Home fans only pub in Salford Quays. It was non stop anti Bolton songs for the two hours I was in there, made me feel proud.

This is true in my opinion. I had a season ticket (off a mates Munich supporting Mrs) in their end for one of the Prem games and it got us into their Home fans only pub in Salford Quays. It was non stop anti Bolton songs for the two hours I was in there, made me feel proud.

If we were half decent there would be a better rivalry but make no mistake the real reds, salford /Manchester , don't like us one little bit.

This one way rivalry thing with United is put about by reds to trivialise us in the same way many Bolton fans do with Wigan and Bury. Most of the genuine reds that live on our border or even within Bolton, see it as a genuine rivalry.

The plastic Mancs from London, Dublin, Bangkok or even Blackpool might not see it that way.

Spot on. Catch a dmb from the right area and they froth at the mouth about BWFC

My assistant has gone corporate today & she's a little Burnley type dingle. I'm hoping to hear later I've taught her well :)

I liked it when they smashed their own town up when they played Blackburn a few years ago.

Even the pet shop got nailed. Rolf brothel

Less of the small club. Outside of the big city clubs we're Lancashire's biggest.

No you're not.

Burnley now currently are. Without doubt.

And now we're on a level(ish) playing field, we're getting similar crowds to you & Blackburn, despite never being in the Prem and coming off the back of a 4yr stint in League one.

Your dick isn't as big as it once was.

Edited by PrestonCha

We don't really have opposition fans on here so I'll bid you a fond farewell unless you have some specific question.

When I lived in Preston there was a MUFC store in the centre. Joke.

Please leave him so we can play with him

I want to see what else he has in his locker other than soz and interaction like a 13 year old