Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

18 hours ago, Mr Grey said:

Aye anyone who goes digging holesĀ  with a small spoon looking for old coins, bones and the odd viking time tankard is one boring cunt, especially when it takes yonks, fuck off Tony you boring twat! šŸ˜Ā 

Quite. I liked Baldrick as a character, then I met Tony Robinson about ten years ago, and he did seem very odd, I certainly wouldn't be happy with him looking after my dog. Also, the bloke was a full on midget, properly small, I bet he was only about 5'4"Ā  -Ā  and we all know you cant really trust any full grown adult/man who is anything under about 5'10"

1 hour ago, mickbrown said:

All the Archeology students when I was at university wore clogs, big stripey jumpers and listened to New Model Army.Ā 

Ā 

To be fair the other people in the pub who dressed like that were New Model Army themselves.Ā 

20 hours ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

He might have a point re the Don, but I can imagine him being the sort of fella that wants to watch you having a shit. Something not quite right.

Right - would any of us take a job that paid Ā£100,000 a year - but your whole day consisted of watching posters off Wanderersways come into a small cubicle and have a shit.Ā 

37.5hrs Mon - Fri.

8 weeks paid holiday and a good pension.Ā 

7 minutes ago, kent_white said:

Right - would any of us take a job that paid Ā£100,000 a year - but your whole day consisted of watching posters off Wanderersways come into a small cubicle and have a shit.Ā 

37.5hrs Mon - Fri.

30k and a Ford mondeo and Iā€™m your manĀ 

• Site Supporter
20 minutes ago, kent_white said:

37.5hrs Mon - Fri.

Do we get to award marks out of 10 for flamboyance?

Is it part of the job to use spreadsheets to create a league table?

Do many low-scoring attempts (say 3 scoring 3/10 in a day) out score a single stylish shit which scored 8/10?

I need more detail.

When is the closing date for expressions of interest?

25 minutes ago, kent_white said:

37.5hrs Mon - Fri.

For that money there are some on here who would also offer a wash ā€˜nā€™ wipe service.Ā 

1 hour ago, MickyD said:

Do we get to award marks out of 10 for flamboyance?

Is it part of the job to use spreadsheets to create a league table?

Do many low-scoring attempts (say 3 scoring 3/10 in a day) out score a single stylish shit which scored 8/10?

I need more detail.

When is the closing date for expressions of interest?

No you just have to sit there all day every day looking directly at the shitter - but you're not allowed to speak. For 7 and a half hours a day. Everyday. Until you retire.

Closing date is Friday šŸ˜