Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

New Manager

Take Hunt Off

If we have already appointed someone days ago as the Anderson comments suggest then at least we know that mole has well and truly left the club. No fucker spilling the beans here. Can imagine Sweaty Ken getting his fingernails ripped out by some manically impatient fan and still saying wait til friday.

McLeish was appointed manager of Egyptian Premier League club Zamalek on 28 February 2016. After a series of poor performances from the team, he was sacked

Zamalek

Ranieri did fuck all with Greece and then... I'd be happy with McLeish should have had him instead of Freedman but where's his name come from? Lost track with all this now. Just gonna watch Euro's then see if we are sorted by the end of them

McLeish was appointed manager of Egyptian Premier League club Zamalek on 28 February 2016. After a series of poor performances from the team, he was sacked

Zamalek

McLeish won 6 out of 10 games with Zamalek and left them next to top. He was about the 4th manager that club had that season. McLeish wasn't too shabby at Brum. Edited by Blondi

Zamalek

Don't think he got a pharaoh crack at it to be honest.

Just press the ignore button life's too short.

Nah doesn't bother me enough. What he doesn't know is I have better plans for the next two weeks that doesn't involve coming on here agonising over the Wanderers, that can wait like I said till after Euro's. He can argue with himself which I'm sure he does when he's run out of folk to annoy.