Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Turkey Coup

Dan.m

President is pretty much hated by half the country. He was planning to remove some people not loyal to him from the army but it looks like the army have got their retaliation in first

Aye they were heading towards being a secular country and then the nut job of a president decides to go for some sort of islamist dictatorship

Aye they were heading towards being a secular country and then the nut job of a president decides to go for some sort of islamist dictatorship

This is correct, this been coming for a while Erdogan giving government contracts to his Islamic friends more and more new mosques popping up everywhere it's become stricter religious country and less tolerant society. I think it could be better in long run if military hold balance of power the big question is have the yanks a hand in this? I'd think that's very likely.

Edited by Mounts Kipper

Erdogan irked people by banning EastBenders, IstanBullseye and raising the price of lemon Kurds and Ottoman beds.

I thought it was because he adopted the EU recipe for Turkish delight early and everyone saw their arse.

I thought it was because he adopted the EU recipe for Turkish delight early and everyone saw their arse.

I thought he'd banned turkey shoots due to being an unpheasant flicker..

No coincidence this happens when Kerry's in Russia and Erdogan is out of town, well spotted Mounts.

• Site Supporter

Only been twice

Was twice too many,

Found the place a bit sinister and the Turkish lads downright freaky around English girls.

Foods shit, Efes is the wankest lager on earth and all the flights are at night.

Iamout