Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

Transfer Gossip

There’s only City or united with the money or a chance. Pep the pull for city and united just being united. 

Folk on about PSG but I thought Ronaldo was meant to be off there...

• Replies 17.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jake Wright was the defensive organiser (very aware of what’s going on, always talking, shouting, pointing) in our league one promotion year and is actually bit of a legend at Bramall Lane after his r

Disappointed a few I know but how would you be on a day like today? Brilliant sunshine in mid Winter - at 9am received just over $6K as my share of a football punters club kitty which we decided to sh

Big Wednesday fan here. Kieran Lee has been one hell of a player for us. I’d actually say he’s been our best player since we got relegated from the premier league in 2000. Only problem is that we

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, gonzo said:

There’s only City or united with the money or a chance. Pep the pull for city and united just being united. 

Folk on about PSG but I thought Ronaldo was meant to be off there...

He’s well past his peak

China?

• Site Supporter
15 minutes ago, boltondiver said:

He’s well past his peak

China?

65 in 89 for Juve and two league titles

He'd be a one in one forward in the French league

Three clubs could offer him the package 

PSG Real City

He ain’t going Real. PSG are on the brink of FFP (whether that even exists anymore) and they have Neymar and M’Bappe 

City have the pull. 

To me he’s going to Argentina to finish his career.

• Site Supporter

Messi won’t come to manchester

Chelsea at a push

Juve for me

@Rudy will be first to know.

Frankly, I could do without the mither off my lad who’ll want me to buy a ticket to go and see the bloke play. And I couldn’t blame him

All I know is City do their transfers business early. If he’s coming it was done a while back in principle. And considering he wanted to leave before lockdown because of the current president it’s probably a matter of time, not in work until Friday so it’s all whatsapp speculation.

He’s either staying, going to City, or back home IMO

19 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Imo Manchester is the best and most upcoming city in the country. Regardless of it pissing down every day. He’d be better there than down that London. 

You were waxing lyrical about Hull the other day, perhaps Messi will end up there? 

1 minute ago, birch-chorley said:

You were waxing lyrical about Hull the other day, perhaps Messi will end up there? 

All Nothern towns with industrial backgrounds are grim, yes they’ve improved but not where I’d want to play if I was Messi. 

51 minutes ago, birch-chorley said:

Hull was alright apart from the street fights and beggars :D

23 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Hull was alright apart from the street fights and beggars :D

Aye got mithered walking to & from the digs nearly everyday near the city centre when I worked there.

Loads of eastern europeans , Turks etc but all the beggars were locals as  I told my workmates none of whom lived anywhere near the centre.