Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wanderers 2 Shrewsbury 1

Farrelli

• Site Supporter

Looked a pen from my view in ESL. My old man is WSU and he thought chest. Either way, ref said no so that will do for me.

I'm more surprised with some free kicks the ref gave us. I'd say we had a bit of a 'homer' today but I don't care. Over 80 mins we were the better team, only the last 10 we shit it a bit.

Same again on Saturday and I'll be happy

Definite penalty from my view

And the other one you mentioned, linesman was flagging for offside, so penalty shout irrelevant

I'm pretty sure he was flagging for a pen

But the brandy had kicked in by then so could be wrong

Thought they defended our attacking threat really well except for set pieces

Games like that send you up, happy days

Let's just hope we win against Scunny and start to build more momentum, and bring bigger crowds and atmosphere. As this club has been dead for the last couple of years with our internal issues. It's good to finally be able to support a club going in the right direction for once.

dont expect a big following they only took 1500 to Bradford

I'm pretty sure he was flagging for a pen

But the brandy had kicked in by then so could be wrong

Thought they defended our attacking threat really well except for set pieces

Games like that send you up, happy days

Cassie is right on this occasion, first one he was flagging offside

Agree on their defending and set pieces. They were leaving two players up for our corners at first and I thought we were going to score everyone.

Disappointing 16k on, shame it wasn't a localish game today

Took wife daughter and her boyfriend. No change from £137 before beer and food for what was a very poor quality game in bloody freezing conditions. Thats why the crowds aren't coming back.

Bolton were playing the game out most of that second half in 2nd gear. Nearly cost them 2 points.

Took wife daughter and her boyfriend. No change from £137 before beer and food for what was a very poor quality game in bloody freezing conditions. Thats why the crowds aren't coming back.

Bolton were playing the game out most of that second half in 2nd gear. Nearly cost them 2 points.

cost you have a point very dear for this level, but I'm not having the bleeding weather and we are 3rd in the league not 23rd

• Site Supporter

Make the tight wads pay for themselves then it's not that expensive

I think playing game out is right thing to do we're saving our energy for the long run and up to now it's not bit us on the arse.

Playing it out at 80% at 2-0 is risky. Not for first time we've got two up and not done enough to kill it with a third. Do that first 15 of second half and PP would be able to give three a rest for 25-30 mins.

Madine MOM for me, held ball up really well and some good headers on / down in difficult conditions. Others around him a bit off today, not easy for Clough to get into game, his only couple of little flashes 2nd half nearly got us that 3rd goal