Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

3 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

So, Royal White can kill people with music. Why go that far, whe can kill people with boredom from his posts. 

Love you RW, please dont kill me with your army moves. I only have sarcasm.

I think it’s because you called him a tit. Something you wouldn’t do in person.

31 minutes ago, Ani said:

Have you actually read what I said ? 

I do not agree with what they are doing. 
If they think they have a valid contract and AZ are renaging on it what should they do ? Just ignore it? 

Are you thicker than a meat pie 😄 

You tried to divert and set an agenda by saying "let's have a sensible discussion here"

Are you Welsh ? 😄 

22 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

One popped on? Never been part of a gang before.

Thanks re the pitch, been doing it outside work with others, its a 60k contract so it'd be a set up for us when I need to start taking a wage. Settin up a business as your future is more grey inducing than anything.

Its not great what the EU are doing, but that doesn't prove one side or the other. I know people will vailiate a certain position, which in the problem with social media and politics at the moment.

Bring me back the days of real debate - and I thought we got somewhere last night with the Scottish situatuion.

Most of us are grown up enough to disagree, take the piss and show when folk are wrong.

There are also some thick fuckers round here as well, and also #prayforbolty 

yes pal, was a good debate last night. Hope you had a read of that link re the SNP voters 👍 

And to think some folk said close this thread......good job The Visionaries kept it going 👏 👍 😉 

4 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Are you thicker than a meat pie 😄 

You tried to divert and set an agenda by saying "let's have a sensible discussion here"

Are you Welsh ? 😄 

Just settling down to watch last episodes of Marcella missus making brew, so one last reply for now. 
Having a sensible debate is not an agenda. 
Only someone thicker than custard would not understand that. 

Also can I confirm I have called you a lot worse than 'tit' to your face and you have repaid the comments in equally worse ways 😁😂

3 minutes ago, Ani said:

Just settling down to watch last episodes of Marcella missus making brew, so one last reply for now. 
Having a sensible debate is not an agenda. 
Only someone thicker than custard would not understand that. 

Also can I confirm I have called you a lot worse than 'tit' to your face and you have repaid the comments in equally worse ways 😁😂

Another lefty making tit making excuses 😄 🤣 😂 

Enjoy your night Dai Ver Sion x

6 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

Jonny Concrete language apparently.

Whilst you're here Michael, what are your thoughts on the illegal immigrants setting fire to the Napier Barracks today ?

Struggling to get your ilk to answer this very serious question .....I can't imagine why 🤔 

1 minute ago, miamiwhite said:

Whilst you're here Michael, what are your thoughts on the illegal immigrants setting fire to the Napier Barracks today ?

Struggling to get your ilk to answer this very serious question .....I can't imagine why 🤔 

Fire is dangerous. Fire's hot. Setting fire to shit isn't to be recommended.

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

I will bite just because I am bored. What has the fire at the Napper Barracks got to do with the EU (or scotchland) given the thread?

Just now, Winchester White said:

I will bite just because I am bored. What has the fire at the Napper Barracks got to do with the EU (or scotchland) given the thread?

Well, let me explain.

This actual thread is about the EU. Your type said we were all racist thickos who wanted to leave the EU purely for immigration purposes. 

It appears illegal migrants set fire to Napier Barracks today......hope that is clear enough for you ?

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, miamiwhite said:

Well, let me explain.

This actual thread is about the EU. Your type said we were all racist thickos who wanted to leave the EU purely for immigration purposes. 

It appears illegal migrants set fire to Napier Barracks today......hope that is clear enough for you ?

Not really.

I didn't say folk were racist or that it was for immigration purposes.  There were small elements that were, but the majority (I hope!) were not.

Illegal migrants are illegal migrants, what has the EU got to do with it?

When you conflait issues you end up diluting your reasoning and we end up here.

3 minutes ago, Winchester White said:

Not really.

I didn't say folk were racist or that it was for immigration purposes.  There were small elements that were, but the majority (I hope!) were not.

Illegal migrants are illegal migrants, what has the EU got to do with it?

When you conflait issues you end up diluting your reasoning and we end up here.

Conflait or conflate ?

If you didn't realise, they entered via the EU.

You really don't have a clue do you ?

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Conflait or conflate ?

If you didn't realise, they entered via the EU.

You really don't have a clue do you ?

Sorry for my spelling 🙄

So they entered via the EU. We are an island nation. So, unless they held onto the undercarriage of a passenger jet they will pretty much all come via an EU country.

If I don't have a clue please enlighten me to what I am missing?

3 minutes ago, Winchester White said:

Sorry for my spelling 🙄

So they entered via the EU. We are an island nation. So, unless they held onto the undercarriage of a passenger jet they will pretty much all come via an EU country.

If I don't have a clue please enlighten me to what I am missing?

You either don't see the correlation or are taking the piss 😆

Watch TV mate, the BBC is more your wavelength.  

1 minute ago, Sweep said:

Now we've left the EU, will that mean we don't get anymore illegal immigrants who might travel to these shores via the EU?

Depends on the pricks who encourage them. Take a look at certain people who are defending their actions today on social media.

Brain dead is a compliment to those idiots.

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

You either don't see the correlation or are taking the piss 😆

Watch TV mate, the BBC is more your wavelength.  

For someone who proclaims to deal only in FACTS, you generally only post CONJECTURE. (capitals just how you like them).

Ribbing aside, love'ins like tonight (on both sides before anyone dribbles in their knickers) are always good fun 😉