Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

• Site Supporter
33 minutes ago, crawshawbooth said:

if i had cancer and a date i would go for Blair he must have destroyed the most lives in my life time.

not bothered about  his pissing about with his dickhead wife and human rights act

it is unbelievable and there isnt any other word  that describes what this utter utter utter fucking bell end did to the Arab nations 

i would kick the smug twat to death so slowly he would still be here 2099

Try to stick to the topic. We all hate Tony Blair for Iraq. That doesn't mean the Conservatives should be allowed to do what the fuck they want and line their mates' pockets with Tax Payer money.

I assume you attended the anti-War marches in 2003, alongside all the snowflake lefties?

7 minutes ago, Winchester White said:

Not sure on the full details (mainly because I aren't that arsed) but looks like Jimmy is in a bit of bother.

I get most aren’t interested south of the border but tomorrow will be interesting viewing watching her give evidence and getting questioned. 

could also have a massive bearing on the future of the uk as well the outcome of this. There aren’t that many single minded MPs in the snp I don’t believe who have the same one aim as her , that being independence. if she goes it will IMO mean Scotland doesn’t leave you the uk for a long time. Which suits me 

28 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Vote of no confidence to be  tabled if she doesn’t resign. Labour and lib dems to join in. Only the greens can grant her a stay of execution. 

shes a goner by the looks of it 

Do you think the Greens will back her? 

Edited by Mounts Kipper

1 hour ago, Escobarp said:

Vote of no confidence to be  tabled if she doesn’t resign. Labour and lib dems to join in. Only the greens can grant her a stay of execution. 

shes a goner by the looks of it 

Best I saw mate was her sister posting on social media saying Nippy was a victim of bullying......and the sheep lapped it up....

How ironic is that when that French fanny licking freak got all her little lambs to gang up on Salmond.....those who follow the SNP are in serious need of a mental hospital immediately. 

Like Brexit and Corbyn mate, our job is done satisfactorily here, we can sleep easily tonight 🇬🇧 🐟 🐠 💣 

9 hours ago, miamiwhite said:

Best I saw mate was her sister posting on social media saying Nippy was a victim of bullying......and the sheep lapped it up....

How ironic is that when that French fanny licking freak got all her little lambs to gang up on Salmond.....those who follow the SNP are in serious need of a mental hospital immediately. 

Like Brexit and Corbyn mate, our job is done satisfactorily here, we can sleep easily tonight 🇬🇧 🐟 🐠 💣 

Busy morning to get something important of my desk and then wee jimmy will be on the box let’s see what she’s got to say about it all. Her or old eck are up to their eyes in it here. 

9 hours ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Do you think the Greens will back her? 

If the no confidence motion is brought whilst the committee are still adjudicating then yes I think they will. 

greens are massively pro independence so they’ve a vested interest in her staying.  

but ultimately if what’s been released yesterday is true she will have to go anyway she can’t survive. Unless she’s something up her sleeve but no idea what it could be. Looks like she’s done. 

1 hour ago, Escobarp said:

but ultimately if what’s been released yesterday is true she will have to go anyway she can’t survive. Unless she’s something up her sleeve but no idea what it could be. Looks like she’s done. 

I know you and Miami have been banging on about how she's definitely a goner, but if she does survive, do you think it'd make her stronger and therefore independence more likely?

1 minute ago, Sweep said:

I know you and Miami have been banging on about how she's definitely a goner, but if she does survive, do you think it'd make her stronger and therefore independence more likely?

If she survives then it will make the Likelihood increase once more by virtue of her being there. It’s her single purpose 

her body language is awfully defensive  now arms folded the lot 

9 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

@Not in Crawley

Out of interest, do you think Sturgeon should resign ? 

9 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

I haven't got an opinion either way to be perfectly honest.

3 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Come on, that's a cop out. Why?

He might just be like me and not know (or indeed care) what it is she is supposed to have done. I honestly have no idea what it's all about.

Or he might know full well what it is that she has/hasn't done, and he just doesn't give a fuckery 

Just now, Mr Grey said:

I'm interested to know why he doesn't give a fuck, its just a question.

I personally don't care much myself, but I'm sure if this was...let's just say if this was another political party problem, or of it was Trump, I doubt he wouldn't give a fuck then would he ?

He might give a a fuck about Trump because he was the most important man in the world.  Sturgeon probably doesn't register with him.

I'm also in the don't give a fuck camp too :)  Maybe I should, I dunno.  But I don't.

1 minute ago, Mr Grey said:

I'm interested to know why he doesn't give a fuck, its just a question.

I personally don't care much myself, but I'm sure if this was...let's just say if this was another political party problem, or of it was Trump, I doubt he wouldn't give a fuck then would he ?

I just don't, nor am I suitably well informed enough about it to venture an opinion beyond what snippets I've heard on the Today programme.