Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

It’s probably because you are a wet wipe. 

Do wonder.

As usual, no ability to view things in a realistic manner. Only ever black or white.

Not complementing someone who may not be performing so well, is every bit as bad as twatting kids apparently.

Mard arses hiding behind procedure and policy rather than take some responsibility.

No lessons learned from not sorting grooming gangs.

Enough evidence to suggest Raab can be an abrasive character, and not everone's cup of tea, but also plenty of evidence to suggest improper behaviour amongst others too.

It's not just within civil service circles though; it's rife within public and private sector. Management and HR to scared to deal with lazy, incompetent or nasty employees because odds stacked against them, and individuals can scream "racism, sexism, bullying etc etc, immediately they don't get their own way.

Unfortunately, this also applies to managers, who in turn, can hide behind procedures.

Will go full circle though, when some companies become less efficient and profitable than others through inefficient and incompetent enployees staying in post, and end up going tits up.

1 minute ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Do wonder.

As usual, no ability to view things in a realistic manner. Only ever black or white.

Not complementing someone who may not be performing so well, is every bit as bad as twatting kids apparently.

Mard arses hiding behind procedure and policy rather than take some responsibility.

Enough evidence to suggest Raab can be an abrasive character, and not everone's cup of tea, but also plenty of evidence to suggest improper behaviour amongst others too.

It's not just within civil service circles though; it's rife within public and private sector. Management and HR to scared to deal with lazy, incompetent or nasty employees because odds stacked against them, and individuals can scream "racism, sexism, bullying etc etc, immediately they don't get their own way.

Unfortunately, this also applies to managers, who in turn, can hide behind procedures.

Will go full circle though, when some companies become less efficient and profitable than others through inefficient and incompetent enployees staying in post, and end up going tits up.

The alternative view to the wet wipes… and I’m with you 100%

• Site Supporter
12 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

The alternative view to the wet wipes… and I’m with you 100%

I could give some examples of shocking employee behaviour and the absolutely ridiculous levels of work needed to remove them, but for various reasons can't.

Similarly some really shit levels of competence- including potentially endangering life, by individuals that bloody well ought to know far, far better, given their position.

Again, can't.

One I can give: A company owner who, suspicious of two employees, secretly recorded them.

The tape later revealed they were planning to murder him, but the bloke needed to seek advice as to his position with regard to sacking them, as he has made the recording without their permission.

Fortunately, the employment advice company he was using told him to fuck them off immediately!

45 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Do wonder.

😂That's one hell of a reaction to a daft post that was only meant as joke. I prefer Mount's response.

You seem to be a bit getting quite triggered recently, everything okay? 

I've not read the report - been a busy week. I don't doubt that there are two sides to it. Some of it probably wasn't bullying and there were probably some anti- Tory people in there who didn't like Raab. But from what I've heard it seems like some of his behaviour crossed a line.

No surprises that the Conservatives would rather deflect onto hardworking civil servants than admit there may have been a problem worth addressing. 

3 hours ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Good post & 100% correct in my opinion.

HR run businesses these days not CEO’s & MD’s…….

Edited by captainmed

3 hours ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

I could give some examples of shocking employee behaviour and the absolutely ridiculous levels of work needed to remove them, but for various reasons can't.

Similarly some really shit levels of competence- including potentially endangering life, by individuals that bloody well ought to know far, far better, given their position.

Again, can't.

One I can give: A company owner who, suspicious of two employees, secretly recorded them.

The tape later revealed they were planning to murder him, but the bloke needed to seek advice as to his position with regard to sacking them, as he has made the recording without their permission.

Fortunately, the employment advice company he was using told him to fuck them off immediately!

I can see Evatt having to resign on Monday morning. A couple of times today I witnessed him shouting at his players. The big bully 

6 hours ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Plenty… I’m on Raab side on this issue, don’t do as you’re told and rightly get a bollocking, it’s how it should be. 

There are ways to give a bollocking.

Anyway, he's always seemed a bit of cunt so fuck him. 

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

More bitching and whining I imagine.

Absolutely. Funny how these so called hard men moan like fuckery when found out.

He should have stayed on that Greek beach the useless bellend, another that's achieved next to fuck all in every cabinet position given to him.

41 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Evatt already fallen foul of this bollocks. You can’t say nothing these days.. it’s pathetic. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/54686978

Nah. Are you really comparing the two? Hardly like Evatt has had an investigation into his behaviour. 

It was clear that Evatt was genuinely sorry for this and there was a consensus on this forum at the time that it was poor man management from a young manager who would learn. His reputation was never under threat. It was a mistake we've all made and to portray as him fallen foul of something is nonsense. 

Telling a lad to man up doesn't work. It's pointless criticism with no meaning behind it and direction for improvement. 

There's the other side to it as well. Some of the 'man up' campaigns and podcasts are worth a listen and they'd say it better than I could - Man Up

Our club has always had a good stance on these sorts of things. Dion Charles was given a chance to live and learn, as was Evatt. Portraying them as victims to woke culture is bollocks.

2 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

But we all know lying is ok isn't it?

Were these not in the key points Mounts was on about, or did they get missed off that list ???.

Or was this part of the evidence that Mounts has not seen ... i guess this will be the correct answer

Anyway, its Labours fault

Edited by tyldesley_white